Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: [NOTICE] MLC Recess Notice

Well. That didn't take long.

3. Default Re: [NOTICE] MLC Recess Notice

And what did they accomplish...

4. Default Re: [NOTICE] MLC Recess Notice

Nothing to do with the specific classes but they claim to have had some involvement on a fair few things that came to GMS recently?

5. Default Re: [NOTICE] MLC Recess Notice

i am surprised they shared info they consider sensitive with what is effectively a group of strangers picked out from a internet forum, who are unpaid etc. and thought they would keep it a secret.

anyone know what the exciting leak is?

6. Default Re: [NOTICE] MLC Recess Notice

All I know about is the changes to the limit of Party quests and level changes as well to party quests that people don't even do. Majority of the changes maplers want will never happen because nexon clearly doesn't care, how many suggestions have there been and how many have they actually implemented the ratio is infinity of suggestions to 0 implementation. The game is complete copy paste from KMS and if something that KMS have that negatively impacts their money scheme they exclude that.

/vent

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275

They prevented R&J from getting an entry limit.

They might also have had something to do with such GMS exclusives as the Damage Skin collection or the new upcoming Equipment Effect system.
    I say "might have" because there was no resolution of theirs posted regarding these things. The functionality has been suggested/requested many times on various forums, so it's possible Artasi noticed it himself and initiated development. idk whether the timeframe of the MLC was long enough for them to initiate anything and see it implemented in game.

They had them sign NDA's. I've no idea what kind of personal identifying information they required before doing so.

IDK what the leak is. I doubt it's anything truly sensitive. Nexon just hates it when their "surprises" are "ruined". (See how they are treating extractions now).
    I do think whatever councillor couldn't hold their trap shut deserves to be lynched by the community, though. They gave Nexon the excuse they needed to go back to "players can't be trusted" mode, like after the MWLB was disbanded for "abuse of powers." I don't know whether the MLC accomplished, or could accomplish, anything meaningful. But having some players who are not entirely ignored by Nexon was better than nothing.

8. Default Re: [NOTICE] MLC Recess Notice

Hhahahaha if you only knew, I'm 2 for 2 now, on a roll

9. Default Re: [NOTICE] MLC Recess Notice

lol, inb4 paid mini dungeons actually becomes a thing

10. Default Re: [NOTICE] MLC Recess Notice

I don't think this ever made it past the community stage. I wouldn't worry about it.

11. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Well, there went another one -popcorn-

12. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

13. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

I bet it was about the world transfers.

Someone called it on basil awhile ago, saying someone from the mlc told them.

Who knows if that's true, though.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275

I thought Artasi himself confirmed world transfers before the MLC was even created.
    Unless you mean the exact date was leaked? I don't see how that's such sensitive info. Though I guess it's the principle of the thing, no info should be leaked, important or otherwise.

15. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

I found the thread, just kinda going off of Artasi's comment:

'The Council hasn't even discussed World Transfer yet. Either you're getting false information from someone who is, regardless, still breaking NDA, or you're making dates up.'

16. Default Re: [NOTICE] MLC Recess Notice

The most important part of this is that it proves the allegations nexon made against me were false.

MLC is actually getting a lot more done than they're allowed to tell the public. Just a few bad apples in the group. Don't think that really comes as a surprise to anyone though.

17. Default Re: [NOTICE] MLC Recess Notice

by saying that it broke the NDA didn't that confirm it in itself?

18. Default Re: [NOTICE] MLC Recess Notice

Not to mention, it seems like saying a specific date of an event is "false" isn't breaking the NDA. That's like having a multiple choice test and being given the ability to ask "which of these aren't the right answer"...Unless that's also not allowed according to the NDA and Artasi broke his own NDA by confirming that a date is "false".

19. Default Re: [NOTICE] MLC Recess Notice

seems to me artasi dun goofed on this one

20. Default Re: [NOTICE] MLC Recess Notice

So has there been any new class representatives since its launch because I still want to know whom they picked for Arans. We're still a dead class as I can contest easily number one seat in my class in Dojo in Scania with low damages.