1. Default SW Transposition and Fusion Anvil

My hat is anvilled, and I want to transpose it to a SW one. If I transpose the hat to a SW one, will it have the SW appearance or the anvil appearance?
    Or what happens if I anvil my hat to the SW one then transposed? If anyone has tried it/knows please let me know. Thanks.

2. Default Re: SW Transposition and Fusion Anvil

It'll have the appearance of the SW one. When you hover over it in the transposition window, it shows that it takes the stats, but not the appearance

3. Default Re: SW Transposition and Fusion Anvil

Alright, thanks for that. :)
    But if I anvilled to the SW hat beforehand and then transpose it, will it look like the anvilled item or will it still have the original SW appearance?

4. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Shinohiko
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 200
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Climax
    canada

Default Re: SW Transposition and Fusion Anvil

Wouldn't it be safer and at 100% knowing that if you do the transpose first then anvil the sw before equip, it will work.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

His hat is already anviled. He might not have the original item it was anviled from, to anvil the sw hat after the transposition.

6. Default Re: SW Transposition and Fusion Anvil

this is an interesting question, since transposed items carry over "support scroll" effects, like prot scroll, then its possible the "appearance" will carry over. but highly doubtful.

7. Default Re: SW Transposition and Fusion Anvil

I transposed my emp, which I anviled to a level 20 katara, anvil was not carried over. ):

8. Default Re: SW Transposition and Fusion Anvil

I wonder if it would've carried over if you anviled the Sweetwater item.

9. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

An interesting thought, but I sincerely hope that nobody is willing to possibly waste the nx just to test it.