Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Miraculous Equip Enhancement Scrolls

What if every equip you owned was Superior? Well, that's pretty much what these do.

Stat1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars6 Stars7 Stars...
    Main/2nd1718202327--...
    ATK or MATK-----89(?)...

I'm pretty much just guessing after 6 stars based on how it's like on other superior equips, I'm guessing it goes on to give 10, then 11, 12, 13, etc ATK or MATK until the 13th star. This is also potentially just for Empress equips. (That's all I could find, so far)

Also, if you click the first link below, you'll see that the person used a regular enhancement scroll on his equip, which negated the bonuses that he would've gotten from the first star from a Miraculous Enhancement.

Since the bonuses are preset, you don't have to scroll your equip before enhancing.

Not bad for like a 4 day event, huh?

Anyway, that's all I got, hope this helps, but need more data.

There's potentially a relationship between Superior bonuses and item level. For example, Tyrant is the highest so far and gains 19 stats to begin with, while Empress equips gain 17, Nova gains 8, Helisium 2, can't really say.

Sources:
    http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?b...No=70157085785
    http://www.insoya.com/bbs/zboard.php..._info&no=37158

Thanks to this person: http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?b...No=70157124464

I'm guessing...

Level 100
    Main/2nd78101317--...
    ATK or MATK-----??...

There's an extra +1 here, if that Tempest Ring has +56 at 5 stars, but it doesn't happen within the first 3 stars.

Level 120
    Main/2nd1213151822--...
    ATK or MATK-----??...
    Last edited by Grey; 2013-02-09 at 05:39 AM.

2. Default Re: Miraculous Equip Enhancement Scrolls

No wonder 2mil-2mil range so easy... this + random option just destory the game................. i bet u can hit 2mil range w/o potential lol

3. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: Miraculous Equip Enhancement Scrolls

I'm confused. Max didn't explain this event as far as I remember and the new scrolls use superior shielding scrolls or normal ones (or they don't have boom rate at all)?. The stat bonus is different for weapons right?.

4. Default Re: Miraculous Equip Enhancement Scrolls

Well, this event pretty much came out of nowhere, they snuck it in with the Bloody Queen fix and some Monster Life stuff in the live server. They use regular shielding wards, I'm pretty sure; you can get a free one with a pack of 5 Shielding Wards. Dunno what the stat bonuses are like on weapons, haven't seen one before they started scrolling yet, so I can't really tell how it works there. As far as I know, most of the scrolls are gone now, since the event ended like 4 days ago and most of them were time limited, though there are perma ones in the data, according to the relevant extraction. I'm hoping someone has one left and it willing to use it on the new 150 equips, I'd like to know if they'd gain the same stats that Tyrant does.

5. Default Re: Miraculous Equip Enhancement Scrolls

What if you use that MEE scroll on the Tyrant Equip? do you gain Double the Bonus? one for superior the for the MEE scroll? lol that would be crazy

6. Default Re: Miraculous Equip Enhancement Scrolls

You can't use Miraculous EE with Superior Items, it says so in the description.

7. Default Re: Miraculous Equip Enhancement Scrolls

This game.... just keep getting crazier ... 20% M positive chaos scroll
    5 star EE ? wtp and 50% unique potential scroll? wow ... free gift come everyone

8. Default Re: Miraculous Equip Enhancement Scrolls

Looks like the Pirate overall only gained str and dex. Wonder what would happen if someone decided to use a scroll to add some luk before using these.

9. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Interesting. I guess I'm glad I haven't enhanced most of my items, even though I will probably never be able to afford those enhances.

10. Default Re: Miraculous Equip Enhancement Scrolls

They hand them out like candy. If wards are the problem, I'd stock up on some no boom equips from Root Abyss... though, I don't know if they'd work, but if they did, they could end up being pretty amazing.

11. Default Re: Miraculous Equip Enhancement Scrolls

like candy u mean as it was like in tempest shop? with unlimited buyable?
    or like each account can have one?
    are they tradeable?
    how easy to get one?
    how many coins does it take? is there a limit on it?

12. Default Re: Miraculous Equip Enhancement Scrolls

You get a certain amount every day, 10 on the first day, 3 on the second, 3 on the third, dunno how many on the last day, and that's per account as well, I'm pretty sure, though I never bothered to check if I could get some on other characters, they drop from bosses, you can buy them from the Winter shop for 10 Unlimited Coins or 3 for 25 coins.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Considering how good these events are, it usually means we're not getting them in GMS.

14. Default Re: Miraculous Equip Enhancement Scrolls

I don't know. Those epic potential scrolls, lucky scrolls, protection scrolls, clean slates, and free hammers have been quite nice.

15. Default Re: Miraculous Equip Enhancement Scrolls

Considering this is free and good this means we're NEVER getting it in MSEA.

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

oh god, 250 mobs on 18 chars...

17. Default Re: Miraculous Equip Enhancement Scrolls

It looks like the scrolls give All Stats and both ATK and MATK like Superior Equips, but unlike regular Enhancements, these stats must already be on the equip, they cannot spontaneously appear due to an enhancement.

If you go here: http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?b...tTypeCall=true

You'll notice that the Mystic Face Accessory and Empress Shoulder gained stats all across the board, while the Mystic Eye Accessory gained only STR and LUK, possibly because it only had STR and LUK on it to before enhancing. I've also seen many Tempest rings which have gained 50+ all stats from enhancing.

A clean tempest ring, level 100, whose picture I am currently looking for, with 5 stars had All Stats +56, which doesn't fit into the formula for the growth that normal superior equips have, that is, the first 5 stars of bonuses is equal to 5x+20, where x is the bonus for the first star, which doesn't result in a whole number.

18. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i wonder how these things work on weapons... since they give so much attack starting the sixth enhance

19. Default Re: Miraculous Equip Enhancement Scrolls

So, I suddenly got to thinking about the initial attack value on superior and MEE'd equips, the 6th star gain, and I realized, you gain 2atk with a level 80 equip (Helisium), 5atk with a 110 equip (Nova), 8atk with a 140 equip (Empress), and 9atk with a 150 equip (Tyrant), which is a linear relationship, the amount of attack you'll start off with on the 6th star is equal to ([Item Level] - 60)/10.

I found a 100 equip, an Ultimate Ring, which has +30atk at 10 stars, which matches up with it starting at 4 attack, (100-60)/10 = 4, 4+5+6+7+8 is equal to 30atk.

If this formula holds true, though, it means you won't gain any attack for items level 60 and under.

Also, this ring:

Gained 6 stats from stars 2 and 3, so I'm guessing it's something along the lines of 1, 2, 4, etc.

There's also a Beryl Heart, level 30, which gained 7 stats in 3 stars, so I believe all items under a certain level will gain the same stats.

I found a few items that confirm MEE bonuses are the same as Superior item bonuses at the same level:

Matches up to Helisium.

I ran into a few oddities though.

A few items which gained more stats that expected, particularly:

This silent crusade ring, which gained 42 to all rather than 40 to all like the one linked to in the original post.

As well as the Ultimate Ring above, which gained 58 all stats rather than the 56 all stats above.

There's the possibility that they just happened to be 2 above in all stats, but that seems pretty unlikely.

This Necro DBG:

Which gained a whopping 38atk across either stars 6 and 7, or perhaps 1-7, but this is the first example I've seen of MEEs used on a weapon.

Oh, and a screenshot of a Ultimate shoulder and a Tempest shoulder, they're the same level, so it should be the same, goes from +25 at 3 stars (Ultimate), to +39 at 4 stars (Tempest), so the extra stat, +56 instead of +55, as we've seen on Tempest Rings, happens on star 4, which is a +14 stat bonus rather than +13 as the pattern predicts.

I apologize if the pictures are hard to see, but it's the best I can do.

And then, this is unrelated, but I'd like to share it because it's totally crazy:

Spoiler

Insane, huh?

Sources (It's kinda hard to go through these, they talk about other stuff too):
    http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?b...o=140178621577 (Necro DBG, Ultimate Ring)
    http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?b...No=60181352376 (Silent Crusade Ring)
    http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?b...No=70157494308 (Level 10 Jewel Crafting Ring)
    http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?b...No=20177050083 (Beryl Heart, Level 80 Overall, Shoes)
    http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?b...o=100177800825 (Tempest/Ultimate Shoulders)
    Last edited by Grey; 2013-03-24 at 04:42 AM.

20. Default Re: Miraculous Equip Enhancement Scrolls

Hmm...What happens if you already AEE'ed something to, say, 1 star? Are you able to "mix" AEE'ing and MEE'ing an item? If you used AEE for Star 1, but MEE'ed the rest, would that just mean you'd be lacking 17 main/2nd stat at the very end?