Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Blaze Wizard soloing Chaos Vellum

Haven't seen many strong Blaze Wizard videos, but damn, this is insane. Those hits/second are ridiculous

2. Default Re: Blaze Wizard soloing Chaos Vellum

That's insane considering his range and % Boss

3. Default Re: Blaze Wizard soloing Chaos Vellum

note..... unbuffed range...
    ok..... ONEbuffed range

4. Default Re: Blaze Wizard soloing Chaos Vellum

I really underestimated Blaze Wizard when KMST received the revamp. Ever since kakarotoo uploaded this Dojo video I've been extremely tempted to switch to one, but I just don't want to go through the process of having to redo everything along with remaking the gear I'd be unable to transfer.

5. Default Re: Blaze Wizard soloing Chaos Vellum

Wow... apart from being OPed and everything, flying mages look ridiculously fun to play. I wouldnt start investing in it just yet though... Still bitter at how nexon screwed my Soul Master with the 50% elemental decrease.

6. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: Blaze Wizard soloing Chaos Vellum

The lil BW summon ignores all of it though. BW don't even have that 1st job reset skill like all the other Knights.

But maybe SEA will mess with it because lol

7. Default Re: Blaze Wizard soloing Chaos Vellum

I saw this a couple of days ago, amazing
    Unless Nexon come up with an evan revamp in KMS before we get this BW revamp, I'm most likely going to play BW as main

8. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

haha...boy nexon sure likes to pineapple with balance

9. Default Re: Blaze Wizard soloing Chaos Vellum

Those number of hits are freakin hilarious

10. Default Re: Blaze Wizard soloing Chaos Vellum

I thought that damage against a physical resist 300% PDR boss would need like 5-10m range... Wait don't tell me that they have 100% elemental ignore like paladins?

11. Default Re: Blaze Wizard soloing Chaos Vellum

Elemental/Physical resistance and PDR are two completely unrelated things. You need % Ignore in order to bypass PDR.
    You need around 90% Ignore in order to do your normal damage to Vellum (or close to your normal damage, at least).

12. Default Re: Blaze Wizard soloing Chaos Vellum

they do

Spirit of Flame: Summon the spirit of Flame (you can choose one of two appearances). While summoned, your mana costs will be increased by a certain percentage but you will gain defense ignore and attacking Ignition affected enemies will reduce their resistances (party members will receive a certain percentage of this effect). (max level: 30)
    Level 1: 120% mana cost increase, ignore 1% of enemies’ defenses, Ignition will reduce enemies’ resistances by 71%, party members will receive 10% of this effect, 600 second duration, cooldown of 5 seconds.
    Level 30: 120% mana cost increase, ignore 30% of enemies’ defenses, Ignition will reduce enemies’ resistances by 100%, party members will receive 10% of this effect, 600 second duration, cooldown of 5 seconds.

in fact, paladin & the other adventurer mages copied this skill from BW..

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Wat

14. Default Re: Blaze Wizard soloing Chaos Vellum

I'm guessing Nexon doesn't care how much of a massive advantage doubling your damage relative to other classes is. I think a simple way to balance it while still allowing the current classes that have some amount of elemental ignore to retain their function would to increase that measly 5% elemental ignore that you get from that one trait to like 50%.

15. Default Re: Blaze Wizard soloing Chaos Vellum

i believe i'm not wrong on this one.
    BW was the first one to get elemental decrease. Then evan and the archmages. And then pala got it in RED patch..

16. Default Re: Blaze Wizard soloing Chaos Vellum

Fixed.

17. Default Re: Blaze Wizard soloing Chaos Vellum

Don't forget Luminous, he also have one as well.

18. Default Re: Blaze Wizard soloing Chaos Vellum

Actually, Elemental Decrease evens the playing field. Why do you think Bishops and Battle Mages get left behind in the dust? Because they lack Elemental Decrease.

19. Default Re: Blaze Wizard soloing Chaos Vellum

isnt PDR essentially Physical damage resistance ? i am confused.

20. Default Re: Blaze Wizard soloing Chaos Vellum

PDR is Enemy's defense ignore, it has nothing to do with Physical damage.