1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default magnus glitch, doing 10% damage even inside blue aura?

so yea, that happened to me, has it happened to anyone else or does anyone have any clue how to fix it?

my damage was the same inside and outside the blue area, dying and reviving did nothing, the anti-hack thing triggered mid run so we had to leave and go back in again, and i still was dealing crap damage.

2. Default Re: magnus glitch, doing 10% damage even inside blue aura?

Don't know what to tell you other than out of sync issues. You and your party members aren't on same net speeds and you lagging behind. You many want to consider just going in alone a few times, or take the party lead.

3. Donator Straight Male
    panama

Default Re: magnus glitch, doing 10% damage even inside blue aura?

i thought that but the odd part was that my potions were working well, i pressed the button and they healed me fast enough (like a split second of lag, which is normal on my magnus runs) i should probably go and try on my own though and see what happens like you said.

4. Default Re: magnus glitch, doing 10% damage even inside blue aura?

Out of sync issues doesn't really affect the skills or potions you use really. I've had some issues where the boss isn't correctly doing what he should be doing like when magnus uses rush, hes supposed to move right? He didn't on my screen and I still got swung at. There's also the thing with (yes I abuse) dark sight where he cannot attack you with rush, well he was still sending me flying somehow so hes not responding to all of our clients then. Magnus runs on a different server believe it or not as you cannot see your buddy or guild chats while inside the channel. Its really close to the world server boss arena and cross world pqs, they won't correctly sync when there's a huge difference in latency between you and another person. Latency has to do with the anit-hack breaking point too.

5. Donator Straight Male
    panama

Default Re: magnus glitch, doing 10% damage even inside blue aura?

ooh, interesting, how odd that it happened to me even after i went out and in again then. well, i'll try easy mode later today and tell you if it still happens, but that makes a lot of sense. explains why my BL was so silent during magnus too