Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

As of our May 31st update, we will be disabling the ability to buy and sell items on the Maple Trading System (MTS). Items that are still listed prior to the update will be retrievable after the game servers are brought back up, and you have until the rest of the summer to remove any items from your MTS inventory.We'll also be removing World Transfer and Name Change tickets from the Cash Shop. Any requests pending before the game servers are brought down on May 31st will still be processed.In our continuing efforts to protect the security of our players and integrity of the game economy, we had to remove these systems due to the malicious activity on the part of some users, which was unfortunately affecting the service as a whole in a very negative way. We shall be working on improving these systems, and hope to return them to the game at a later point in time. In the meantime, be sure to grab your items from the MTS before it closes!

Sauce

2. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

TEARS OF JOY.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

Oh god.

ALL OF THE YES.

And it only took them like...1.5ish years?

4. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

5. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

NEXONNNNN!!!!

*DIES OF JOY*

I think I love Nexon again.

6. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

....just when I decided to world transfer to Bellocan so that I can join my RL friends.
    pineapple.

7. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

Don't even know what to say about this...

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

Now all they need to do is fully implement cash trade system. THAT IS ALL.

9. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

About time.

10. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

If you just bought a ticket, it should still work.

11. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

NOOOOOOOOOO my infinite storage place :(

-sigh- good thing I made more cannoneer mules...

12. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

Good thing the storage stays, I think? My inventory is always cluttered up with so many junk items.

13. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

Was planning to slowly build up funds to buy a 25k NX card, so don't have one :(.

14. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

Well crap, there goes my "other" inventory.

Gonna have to log onto all my mules and start packing up, bleh.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

We BETTER get the full implementation of the Cash Shop Trading System or else pomegranate will get ugly real fast.

inb4 WGs become utterly useless LOL.

16. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

Lol at everyone stuck in Scania because of the PVP tournament

17. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Now we will rise as the Top Khaini PvPers!

19. Default Re: Notice of Removal of MTS, World Transfers and Name Changes (P.S. Notify sucks)

THISSSSS.

eheheheheh~

20. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Wow what a true game changer this shall be. I was shocked at this announcement, seeing how much NX gets used via the taxes on items. Going to truly be interesting to see if the NX rates approach PREMTS days, around 1-10, and watch how cheap certain items become, aka 10att wgs, and how expensive other items will become. Buckle in folks, this shall be a bumpy ride i have a feeling.