1. Default [Updated March 4] v.202 - Black Mage: New Beginnings Patch Notes

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news//42616/

2. Default [Updated January 23] v.202 - Black Mage: New Beginnings Patch Notes

3. Neon Atom
    IGN: Hellstinger
    Server: Broa
    Level: 250
    Job: F/P Archmage
    Guild: Kingliner/Onmyouji
    Farm: Melody
    canada

Default Re: [Updated January 23] v.202 - Black Mage: New Beginnings Patch Notes

Of course the PIC wound up getting borked in the patch. Can't do much if the PIC happens to be anything other than numbers or the first letter of either case. Doubly screwed when I get asked to change my PIC and can't even reset the bloody thing.

Only question is how fast is the turnaround to fix that bug again?

4. Default [Updated January 31] v.202 - Black Mage: New Beginnings Patch Notes

5. Default Re: [Updated January 31] v.202 - Black Mage: New Beginnings Patch Notes

Dead already? That was disappointing.

Basically I missed Fiel eating his shirt, and Black Mage. k.

Makes sense.

6. Default [Updated February 6] v.202 - Black Mage: New Beginnings Patch Notes

7. Default Re: [Updated January 31] v.202 - Black Mage: New Beginnings Patch Notes

Yeah, they released the Black Mage for a world-wide event for everyone to take part in, with a storyline leading up to the final battle (which was set to die at a fixed time anyway, no matter how much damage we dealt to it).

After the event Black Mage was defeated, his area was re-released as permanent content, with the real Black Mage being released. There are two modes: Story mode (for the storyline, cannot be fought afterward) and Hard mode (the real version, for the rewards). Once you beat him once in Hard mode, you obtain a Sealed Genesis weapon, and unlock a series of quests to unseal the weapon, which involve fighting the Black Mage's commanders.

He's still undefeated in KMS at the moment in Hard mode, by the way.

8. Default [Updated March 4] v.202 - Black Mage: New Beginnings Patch Notes

9. Default Re: [Updated January 31] v.202 - Black Mage: New Beginnings Patch Notes

Thanks for the recap!