1. Default Monster park extreme or Evolving system?

I have a bunch of link skill mules sitting at lvl 100, they are completely unfunded, what's the quickest way (I mean least time spended on them) to bring them to 120, monster park extreme or evolving system?

2. Default Re: Monster park extreme or Evolving system?

I'd say MPE is better but thats just a judgement w/o any actual research/proof, only personal experience.

MPE is also great for the potions/greed pendant.

3. Default Re: Monster park extreme or Evolving system?

MPE is only good from 70 to 100, then Evo World takes over until 140.

Also, take the fact that you get 30 minutes of MPE daily while you get 2 hours and 30 minutes of Evo World daily makes Evo World win even more.

4. Default Re: Monster park extreme or Evolving system?

I guess it's potions vs scrolls, I prefer those potions too anyway, the green one is too good

Isn't MPE 70-140?
    Daily limit isn't a factor in my case, I don't play mules everyday so I can stock 2-3 days worth of tickets, I just want a good exp/time ratio to spend less time on chars I don't like too much.

5. Default Re: Monster park extreme or Evolving system?

What scrolls?

6. Default Re: Monster park extreme or Evolving system?

Why not both?

7. Default Monster park extreme or Evolving system?

Evolving World is still the fastest leveling option. There's no contest. There are more mobs and you can modify their EXP output.

8. Default Re: Monster park extreme or Evolving system?

Evolving World's still the fastest especially since MPE's been sort of nerfed after the level changes. For some extra input, my DA that had no funding went from level 100-120 in about seven Evo World runs using just the 1.5x coupon from the Rest part-time job and level 2 Elven Blessing along with the HP x 5, spawn 30% and level +7 cores.

Now mind you, you may take a bit longer depending on what class it is so adjust accordingly.

9. Default Re: Monster park extreme or Evolving system?

Well seems consensus is over evo world, thanks

I meant evo coins ones

10. Default Re: Monster park extreme or Evolving system?

Yes, but the exp for MPE really starts to die down around level 100. May as well go to Evo World at that point.

11. Default Re: Monster park extreme or Evolving system?

Use those 3 free tickets. Those green potions and Greed pendant for your favourite characters are just to good a thingy to miss.
    After the event I take it they'll force you to trade 100 Zebra ticket pieces for one gold ticket, or just down right close it down again.

12. Default Re: Monster park extreme or Evolving system?

Hands down, Evo World. You can adjust the exp to suit your needs (depending on what class you're gonna grind)

13. Default Re: Monster park extreme or Evolving system?

92% sure that the free ticket 'event' is a perma thing.

14. Default Re: Monster park extreme or Evolving system?

I prefer MPE, but my Xenon was 1 shotting MPE the so idk...

A lot easier than it sounds since I basically only had random int% gear and evo rings + link skills on the Xenon. Maybe for other classes Evo is better.

15. Default Re: Monster park extreme or Evolving system?

I preferred MPE on my mules only because Evo bores me to death. If you get the good maps (Ludi or KFT), MPE does actually beat Evo.

16. Default Re: Monster park extreme or Evolving system?

As a hayato, i find that even at level 13x, my exp/10mins in MPE is greater than Evo. Only by a little. The major problem i have with MPE is that the maps are so different that some are simply better for others when mobbing. The aliens map is horrible for example. Tauromacis and Taurospears are great exp.

Evo on the other hand dishes out consistent exp all the time. It gets a little boring from time to time. The point i'm really trying to make here is to try both, as they give nearly identical exp, and see which one suits you best.

17. Default Re: Monster park extreme or Evolving system?

I'd say do your MPE runs first, because those potions are invaluable. Exp-wise, evo world wins hands down though.