1. Default [GMS RED] Night Lord - Solo Chaos Queen

2. Default Re: [GMS RED] Night Lord - Solo Chaos Queen

It just shocks me how easily some people (an extremely small amount, however) can solo these, and make billions of mesos from the drops. Such a profitable set of bosses, it's astounding.

3. Default Re: [GMS RED] Night Lord - Solo Chaos Queen

Empress (at least in Bellocan) is typically more profitable, but it takes longer to sell the stuff.

Pierre is super glitched atm, I don't even think hackers can kill him easily lol. Usually takes me 5~7 tries.

Queen and Pierre typically drop 0~1 hats/bottoms (for me). Having three hats drop is incredibly awesome and pretty friggen rare. Fortunately that's been driving their prices up, although it's disappointing when you go three weeks without getting a single helm/pants.

4. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: [GMS RED] Night Lord - Solo Chaos Queen

When you say Pierre is glitched, what do you mean?

That you need to kill both bodies at the same time o.o? I thought he was supposed to be like that.

Von Bon gets glitchy for me and disappears sometimes..and so I have to rely on sound.

Also, I've never had more than one item drop from the three bosses D:

5. Default Re: [GMS RED] Night Lord - Solo Chaos Queen

I was referring to how:
    Hat changes are much more frequently
    When Pierre splits, he doesn't change colors
    If you do not kill both bodies with the same attack, he will duplicate himself after switching colors (very fast - faster than during middle 50% hp) twice

None of those happened before Nexon closed RA and re-opened.

Von Bon is affected by drop multipliers; going with a 2x card + 2x wolf + 2x event has given me all five tops every single time.

6. Donator Straight Female
    canada

Ah, I've only just recently started going so I wasn't aware that it was different beforehand.
    Thank you for such helpful information!

7. Default Re: [GMS RED] Night Lord - Solo Chaos Queen

You had a few seconds leeway (up to 30 ish I think?) after killing one body to kill the other, it was so much easier >_<

8. Default Re: [GMS RED] Night Lord - Solo Chaos Queen

I guess that sounds more reasonable. But hell, even finding one of those equips is very good... It's not like a lot of mesos are being put into the actual run, just the funding of the character. It seems that after so long of doing this, you could get a lot of the mesos you put into the character back.

9. Default Re: [GMS RED] Night Lord - Solo Chaos Queen

you do it so easy ._.

prices in kms are already 50m for tops/bottoms why don't we have that T_T

10. Donator Straight Female
    canada

I hope that day is a long way down the road.

I can't speak for everyone but as of right now, Chaos Root Abyss and Empress are the only challenge really left in the game for me.
    I enjoy being able to go with my guild/alliance and feel that I've accomplished something when we've beaten it.

If prices fall that low, the bosses will just become useless and boring.

11. Default Re: [GMS RED] Night Lord - Solo Chaos Queen

the fun is about the challenge not rewards :( that's why I still do ark/magnus evenwhen they don't drop pomegranate

12. Default Re: [GMS RED] Night Lord - Solo Chaos Queen

That day's actually quite close by. Those Kritias clear count reset coupons for Empress and CRA aren't very far away and don't look too hard to obtain, they're only 10-12 coins in the Kritias shop. They can be used once a day.

I hope there's some limitations on that, because CRA+Empress every day of the week is going to flood the market .

I suppose it's good for the common player, but CRA bosses aren't exactly the simplest things to kill. I agree, it'd get really useless and boring.

13. Donator Straight Female
    canada

I suppose I should include that everyone plays Maple for difference reasons;

Easy and Normal mode Magnus are hardly a challenge for me, neither is Ark.. CRA provides challenge as well as the possibility of good rewards. The fun in this game, for me, is the challenge of beating hard bosses and working hard to get enough meso to improve my gear while using minimal NX to do so.

You may have fun with the bosses that don't drop pomegranate, and that's find and dandy but you can't deny the game as a whole relies a lot on damage. Those bosses give me nothing to improve myself with.

I'd like to not make assumptions with that because who knows how Nexon America will change and mess with it :I

Also, that is what I like about CRA. It takes practice, and at least a bit of skill (and teamwork, if you're not into soloing) :3

14. Default Re: [GMS RED] Night Lord - Solo Chaos Queen

Prices kinda don't matter b/c even when empress went cheap, and it's should've been cheaper imo b/c backlog but supply and demand manipulation is a thing. Even if more ppl kill prices aren't really gonna go down all that quickly unless one person doing it decides to drop prices sharply.

Even if ppl have access to faf/RA it wont necessarily increase their bossing output by much.

They'd still have to cube and such. I kinad don't care though. Bosses are fun and all but I wanted to do em in grops, YMCK seems to be all abot the solos.

I messed up when I first posted this but they kinda don't matter b/c the people that kill fall into the supply manipulation anyway. Having the set itself only does so much for you. You still have to scroll and cube to get any real use out of it.
    Last edited by lulzace; 2014-01-12 at 02:58 PM.

15. Default Re: [GMS RED] Night Lord - Solo Chaos Queen

Just wondering, is this still true?

16. Default Re: [GMS RED] Night Lord - Solo Chaos Queen

Not even remotely.

17. Default Re: [GMS RED] Night Lord - Solo Chaos Queen

Second ;_;