Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] Seraphim Items: One Week Only

1. Default Seraphim Items: One Week Only

2. Default

September 8*

where's the *this date may be subject to change depending on how great the sales are?

3. Default

Great. Now everyone in Maple will look the same. Just like when those Dark Hoods came out.

4. Default

The overall seems not worth it. It looks like crap :l.

5. Default

As usual: I would buy it when it would be permanent...
    As usual: I don't buy it...

11k NX = 80m mesos... almost a free zhelm, which -is- permanent...

6. Default

This.
    The cape looks the best out of the 3.
    And I love how Nexon just dissed the religions that believe in angels.
    Good game.

7. Default

I'd only buy it for the cape.

It is a well known fact that Nexon loves "sales", because they boost Nexon's revenue 35%.

8. Default

They released the rainbow/light wings as a standalone item, but they release the dark ones in a package only? Whats up with that?

9. Default

Last time I checked my definitions, Seraphims have six wings or three pairs of wings. Here, Nexon says Seraphims refuse to look like regular angels, but yet they are looking like regular angels since they only have one pair of wings.

Like some others have said, outfit is not too impressive, so... fail again Nexon.

10. Default

Once again, they copy+pasted the old packages from the other versions, so now we're not allowed to just buy the stupid wings without paying for the whole damn thing.

11. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

technically, seraphims are beings of pure light, with many wings and many eyes, sounding and singing the praises of the Supreme.

12. Default

I want the overall, but I dont really see the point of buying this package if I cant rebuy the overall when it expires. Item expirations make KMS packages total garbage when they come to GMS.

13. Helium Atom
    IGN: Taikobos
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Shinyuu
    Alliance: Cascada

Omg I have been waiting for this package! (I wish there are shoes too) It will match my DD very well

14. Default

Life is short. Enjoy it.

15. Default

It's hilarious how Nexon shows you are getting a "discount". Since you can't buy any of the items normally since it's a special event package, there is no real discount at all. They should have put higher base prices so people will be tricked into thinking they are saving even more.

16. Default

Well for 3k NX extra, you get a whole dark set, where as the normal wings are 8k alone.

17. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 21
    Job: None
    Guild: No where
    Alliance: Unemployment
    ireland

and the dark wings are only ~$5.
    seems the darkness is truly the sexier of the three alignments. (yes, my minion, it is... indeed...)

EDIT::
    and LOL at nexon using the female overall for BOTH THE FEMALE AND MALE OVERALLS in that pic; GG Nexon, do you WANT to see men in skirts?
    Last edited by TøbiasBlack; 2009-09-02 at 02:22 AM.