1. Cash3 I propose two features

1. If the player uses a rechargeable item (stars, arrows, bullets), show the amount of bullets remaining in the upper right corner of the screen.

2. "Recharge all" button in item shops.

That is all.

Thank you.

2. Default

The first feature would be annoying after a while. The second one, on the other hand, would be AWESOME; I hate clicking 24 times just to recharge.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

This. WoW already has a repair all items button. Don't see why recharging all stars isn't implemented yet.
    Last edited by IllegallySane; 2009-04-12 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Grammar

4. Default

lol @ number of stars NLs have to carry. I carry 10 sets of bullets + 3 capsules and it's annoying enough.

5. Default

The recharge-all feature would be nice for sure.

6. Default

The first option would work fine if you could turn it on or off from the menu. Like monster Hp/names

7. Default

Providence, Loose, and I came up with a couple of ideas during a brainstorming session we had on IRC. I will title these III, IV, and V in order to hopefully be drafted along with Fiel's ideas for improving Maple Story.

III. I think that MMO should actually stand for Massive Mammaries Online.

IV. Providence wants to implement a boss that permanently destroys all your equipment when it hits you. The boss will then hack into your webcam and then take a picture of the user crying and load it up on the Maple Story Forum Board.

V. Loose will draw the new boob logo for Massive Mammaries Online as well as the female character models.

VI. Nannerz wants nannerpuss be the new Maple Story mascot.

8. Default

I really hope you don't think WoW came up with the idea.

9. Default

Arrows aren't rechargeable.

Not that it matters. Soul Arrow~ <3

10. Default

WoW also has buybacks, a good auction house, big storage, theres a lot of features we still need.

11. Neon Atom
    IGN: MagicAblu
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 50
    Job: I/L Mage
    Guild: Progress
    Alliance: Timeless

Maybe he can give nexon boob drawing lessons. Kinda hard to tell the difference between guys and girls when A: Some hair covers face and makes stuff weird 2: Both male and female are based off the same flat chest.