1. Default NX Potion Pot can heal during seduce

Just a heads up~
    Not sure if this is an intended effect or not but you can hotkey the potion pot and use it to heal yourself to full through seduce. It heals at any time through any character effect or loss of control.

2. Default Re: NX Potion Pot can heal during seduce

It works anywhere, with anything.
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread...ons%20Disabled

3. Default Re: NX Potion Pot can heal during seduce

ftfy

4. Default Re: NX Potion Pot can heal during seduce

I hope to god you're being sarcastic or I'm going to have to beat you to the inch of your life with common sense

5. Default Re: NX Potion Pot can heal during seduce

I think it pots faster than regular potions on auto HP as well lol I can just spam attack through damage reflect and never have to worry about dying unless the DR hits over my max HP, I can't do this with say, power elixirs on the auto HP slot.

Also, combining this with pet auto pot will allow it to function as sort of a instant wheel of destiny at magnus and some other bosses, when I get hit by magnus one hit KO attacks using this potion, the death count goes down (HP still drops to zero) but I instantly get respawned on the spot, wouldn't even have time to press the OK button if my mouse was already in position.

6. Default Re: NX Potion Pot can heal during seduce

Yup found this out today during mystic gate lol.

It won't auto pot during seduce but the key works. XD

7. Default Re: NX Potion Pot can heal during seduce

That makes me think that it's unintentional.

God I hope I'm right. Seduce is basically the only dangerous thing outside of DR and just way too much damage.

8. Default Re: NX Potion Pot can heal during seduce

I noticed this too! I was getting the White Angelic Bless despawn message after 1HKO's but wasn't dieing. >_>