1. Default Nexon partnering with Kodansha for Ghost in the Shell online title

More...

2. Default Re: Nexon partnering with Kodansha for Ghost in the Shell online title

This looks interesting. Honestly I've never been a ghost in the shell fan, but it would certainly bring some neat concepts.

3. Default Re: Nexon partnering with Kodansha for Ghost in the Shell online title

I view this with doubt and trepidation.

4. Default Re: Nexon partnering with Kodansha for Ghost in the Shell online title

pls tachikomas

5. Default Re: Nexon partnering with Kodansha for Ghost in the Shell online title

Sounds... interesting.

I just hope it doesn't go the way of Dragon Ball Online and disappoint everyone. I'm pretty positive that'll happen, though.

6. Default Re: Nexon partnering with Kodansha for Ghost in the Shell online title

please no no no no no

7. Default Re: Nexon partnering with Kodansha for Ghost in the Shell online title

Is that series even still on-going? Never really cared for it myself, so whatever.

8. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

Default Re: Nexon partnering with Kodansha for Ghost in the Shell online title

So much of me really wants this to succeed. The rest of me is realllllly distraught.

9. Default Re: Nexon partnering with Kodansha for Ghost in the Shell online title

Please let this work, PLEASE LET THIS WORK.

10. Default Re: Nexon partnering with Kodansha for Ghost in the Shell online title

Please don't ruin one of favorite animes, Nexon. :(

11. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Default Re: Nexon partnering with Kodansha for Ghost in the Shell online title

I want this. BADLY.