1. Lightbulb Nexon over do it? or it is just fine?

According to the video and title... give your views

2. Default Re: Nexon over do it? or it is just fine?

I believe he is asking if they buffed Demon Slayers too much in the recent revamp.

3. Default Re: Nexon over do it? or it is just fine?

From that video, I would have to say no. My Hayato, who has significantly less DPS, kills Papulatus in about the same time, at a lower level.

If that's average funding, no. They didn't over do it.

4. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: Nexon over do it? or it is just fine?

I don't see the problem with making them more than bind mules..

5. Default Re: Nexon over do it? or it is just fine?

demons are on rehab after being overthrowen and then nerfed i like it even if isn't super godly.

6. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Well how funded are you on the Demon Slayer? I have no clue whether my Demon Slayer would do the same damage with moderate funding.

7. Default Re: Nexon over do it? or it is just fine?

My DS does about triple that damage already, so damage % wise no. The hit increase is amazing, I should go put my gear on my DS after my Kaiser for sure!

8. Default Re: Nexon over do it? or it is just fine?

I was more shocked at the fact that when he was spamming that boss damage move (forgot what it was called), he didn't lost any demonic fury at all.

9. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

It is a skill that made that happen.

10. Default Re: Nexon over do it? or it is just fine?

What bomber said, he's using boundless rage. nevertheless with that chomping hyper skill that recharges and reduced fury costs, you should be able to almost always spam Demon Impact.

Can't wait ^_^

11. Default Re: Nexon over do it? or it is just fine?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, that makes perfect sense now.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

If you get the "Reduce Demon Fury Cost by 50%" for Impact, you can literally spam Impact all day, assuming you use Cerberus on CD.

13. Default Re: Nexon over do it? or it is just fine?

lol.

>Introduce new class
    >100 million damage cap
    >Hyper skills
    >Additional potential
    >legendary potential

AND THIS.

This makes you think they went too far?

14. Default Re: Nexon over do it? or it is just fine?

You know what confuses me? If they're going to go through the effort to add the ability to break damage cap on skills, why not just make said skills have double the cap and double the base damage, instead of adding double the numbers? I mean, do we really need MORE numbers on the screen at once? Is having them go outside the bounds of the window necessary? What compounds the issue for me is that Demon Impact graphically hits ONCE. Back when there was a solid 1m cap, 5 hits made some sense considering it was a high damage skill. With no "set in stone" cap, there's really no reason for there to be 10 hits in a skill that graphically does 1.

15. Default Re: Nexon over do it? or it is just fine?

This...
    So much this...
    Perfect example is our own main skill blast.
    I would give anything to let blast have 1200% dmg (200%x6) with a 10m cap or something. But if that's to much at least 6 which is the same as capping on 6 hits.

16. Default Re: Nexon over do it? or it is just fine?

Yeah...I really do not understand Nexon's logic anymore. I'm not sure if I ever did, but I definitely don't now.

17. Default Re: Nexon over do it? or it is just fine?

Me either,
    but who knows maybe KMS will realize this is a much better idea.
    I mean, it's not like they could call it OP or anything like that.

Just count the hits a skill has and add the %dmg per hit and make that the new cap.
    Okay, you might have to have a different cap for every specific skill but it would surely improve things a lot.

This 1 hit thing + removing the scissors/untradable stuff are the biggest wishes I have for MapleStory.
    (Okay having unlimited character slots aswell).

18. Default Re: Nexon over do it? or it is just fine?

The history of 4th Job Heroes:

Brandish -> 1 Swing 1 Stab, 2 Hits
    Intrepid Slash -> 2 Swings 1 Stab, 3 Hits
    Raging Blow -> 1 Swing 1 Stab, 5 Hits
    Raging Blow rev1 -> 1 Swing 1 Stab, 6 Hits

The history of 4th Job Paladins:

ACB -> 1 Swing, 1 Hit
    ACB rev1 -> 1 Swing, 2 Hits
    ACB rev2 -> 1 Swing, 6 Hits

Blast -> 1 Stab, 1 Hit
    Blast rev1 -> 1 Stab, 3 Hits
    Blast rev2 -> 1 Stab, 4 Hits
    Blast rev3 -> 1 Stab, 6 Hits
    Blast rev4 -> 1 Stab, 7 Hits

Not even going to mention where FA and AFA come into this.

How much more ridiculous can this get? Sooner or later, poking a monster with your finger will somehow manifest into 15 different sources of damage.

19. Default Re: Nexon over do it? or it is just fine?

At least before there was the concept of "Well they wanted to boost the range of this class, but they have this 999,999 damage cap, so this is a way to make them stronger without making them way too broken." But...yeah...that's kinda gone. With no solid cap this increase in hits makes no sense.

Hell, for Kanna and Hayato instead of even bothering with low hits all their end abilities do either ridiculously fast successive hits, or plain out a ton of hits. Kanna has a SECOND JOB ability that does 10 hits, and a third job ability that can do up to 15. At least in the case of the 15-hitter it's because of the Meso Explosion-esk skill and its mechanics(So it's actually doing those 15 hits in animations), but for the rest of her skills? I just don't get it, because most of them don't have an animation of more than 1 hit either.

The single worst part of this isn't the fact that there's so many numbers, but the fact that they literally blind you. I miss sealing bosses because the damage numbers cover their Super Defense and I cannot see when it ends if I don't have an ally doing the armor's damage type. They added some new fancy effects for HP bars (where the lost health turns red and then goes away slowly), but who can see it? The numbers cover the HP bar. Do you see that cool background for the area you're in? Oh you only see numbers? Yeah me too.