1. Default Buy elvolving ring 3 or not?

I recently wanted to test gms again and I found 300m on my mercedes and I dont know what to spend it on. I was thinking of buying an elvolving ring (nr3) since thats the only ring Im missing out of those 3, is it worth buying or is there any better rings to obtain for less cost? The rings are like 145m in galicia if Im not mistaken.

2. Default Re: Buy elvolving ring 3 or not?

I suspect you're selection will vastly improve after the July 6th, 5 server orgy next week. Hold on to your money until then.

3. Default Re: Buy elvolving ring 3 or not?

But I cant tell if the ring will go up or down in price and the 3rd ring is almost better than ring 1 and 2 together (4 all stat difference, dont care about the hp)

4. Default Re: Buy elvolving ring 3 or not?

DO WHAT YOUR HEART DESIRES.

No, wait for next week. I thought the 10 atk ring would be worth a lot, but at least when it became trade-able in Khaini it was only like... 100m.

5. Neon Atom Straight Female
    IGN: BawssLyk
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Twerk
    Massachusetts

Default Re: Buy elvolving ring 3 or not?

After looking in the FM in the other servers earlier, that's the cheapest you'll get. They're about 300m in El Nido.
    Go ahead and buy it, it's worth it.
    The only ring that cuts close (dark angelic blessing) is about 300~500m.

6. Default Re: Buy elvolving ring 3 or not?

Yeah I already did so and since the server merging was extended by a week I cba to wait 11 days for a "possible" cheaper ring.

7. Neon Atom Straight Female
    IGN: BawssLyk
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Twerk
    Massachusetts

Default Re: Buy elvolving ring 3 or not?

It wasn't delayed, Notify went crazy and re-posted everything from the past few months. That was the old merge, the new ones are still taking place next Wednesday as far as I know.