1. Default Possibly coming back to Maple weee

So I have been on hiatus the past 5 or so months and I haven't really paid attention to the current seam of events nexon has sewn as of late, And that's partly due to my computer dying and me now in need of a new one. Anything worth mention going on besides the incoming Champion update? Which I am currently happy for seeing as I can go back to my Hero with some spiffy new stuff on it.

2. Default Re: Possibly coming back to Maple weee

All extant in-game event end with the arrival of the Champions update, which means you only have 2 days left of anything. I wouldn't fret. Just wait for the Event notes for Champions and hope for something cool.

You did miss the bulk of the Red Leaf High School event, which was mega-good experience. See other threads for more information.

3. Default Re: Possibly coming back to Maple weee

I see, well I most definitely won't be back officially before then but for the mean time there isn't any massively spectacular event I'm missing out on right? My characters are all fully equipped still so I'm not needing much upgrades.

4. Default Re: Possibly coming back to Maple weee

New potential coming out with the champion update.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's an addition of up to 2 extra potential lines and it has it's own set of cubes.

5. Default Re: Possibly coming back to Maple weee

Does it have a chance to break your item?

6. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: godrocker
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 181
    Job: Where's My Ship
    Guild: Osmoga
    Alliance: Fjords
    Farm: Elosia

Default Re: Possibly coming back to Maple weee

Uhhhh, if I remember correctly, "stamps" (the ones that drop from monsters)that apply this new potential to pre-existing items have some sort of chance to succeed, but will 100% explode on failure. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong anyone. The CS ones probably won't boom.

7. Default Re: Possibly coming back to Maple weee

Not too sure, but again I think there was a chance of it to break the item.

8. Default Re: Possibly coming back to Maple weee

Nexon continues to piss me off. Well I'm not anywhere near "weak" on my main so I can go without it for a while.

9. Default Re: Possibly coming back to Maple weee

Oh god, thanks for helping me stay away from Maple.