1. Default NIS's next game, plus, confirmed that they are making it an anime too.

NIS's next release, they've said, will be Kamisama to Unmei Kakumei no Paradox, but apparently they are already planning on an anime based on it.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...mei-no-paradox

I really don't care much for the plot ("The story will center on seven angels and a high school student who suddenly becomes a god. He grows into an adult while working with the angels to grant wishes.", and oh hey look, the main artist even did the illustrations from Haruhi...), I'm more interested in the fact that NOIZI ITO IS DOING THE ART. She is definitely one of my favorite artists (Haruhi and Shakugan no Shana being the most popular examples). She really seems to like the Disgaea series and even drew a DLC character for Disgaea 4, so I'm glad they gave her a chance to work with their stuff some more.

Here's the promo released for it, they haven't given a trailer or anything yet and are not telling anyone much about the game itself.
    Spoiler

Oh, and speaking of NIS, looks like my favorite game from them, La Pucelle, is coming out today on PSN.

WHICH BEGS THE pineappleING QUESTION, why didn't they just give us the Ragnarok version if they were going to go that far. That's the ONE thing they've done that I hate; I've been waiting years for that and even bought a PSP just for Ragnarok...:l
    I just hope to god it's not the Mastiff version again.
    Last edited by Flonne; 2012-09-11 at 05:17 AM.

2. Default Re: NIS's next game, plus, confirmed that they are making it an anime too.

La Pucelle came out on PSN? Brb spending more of my money again.

God, publishers really want my money this year. So many Figmas and Games to buy this year.

3. Default Re: NIS's next game, plus, confirmed that they are making it an anime too.

It's coming out today, apparently. I'll wait until they confirm it's not the Mastiff version; if it is, pineapple, I already have a hard copy of that pomegranate, don't need another one. If it's the international version with content up to 9999 though, that money is spent so fast it enters a wormhole and was spent yesterday.

4. Default Re: NIS's next game, plus, confirmed that they are making it an anime too.

What version is it. The college is blocking PSN updates tonight for some reason >>

5. Default Re: NIS's next game, plus, confirmed that they are making it an anime too.

I can't update PSN so I can't check, but I've heard from a few sites it's the pomegranatety version.