1. Default Dawnveil and its gameplay elements.

With each new area of Dawnveil revealed we were given a new gameplay element that hasn't been seen before or a rather 'defined' new feature.

With Tynerum we got Gollux, a rather unique boss and the ever 'changing' maze before Gollux.

With Commerci we received the Trade Union and the Merchant Union with a new set of equipment and a few new bosses.

With Arboren we received the Beast Tamer.

Of the three areas two are a rather high level. Through the story of Commerci we learned about another nation that's apparently huge. (Which for the life of me I can't remember the name of.)

I believe that there are a few more areas that are set to open up soon for Dawnveil. With that said what gameplay elements would you be interested in seeing that we haven't seen before? What else do you think Dawnveil will bring? Do you think there will be more bosses or party quests?

2. Default Re: Dawnveil and its gameplay elements.

I think the mentioned area was called Heaven empire or Sky empire or some such.

After the Masteria fiasco I'll never take hinted stuff seriously though.

3. Default Re: Dawnveil and its gameplay elements.

Thing that gives me hope is that this content is also distributed to Japan, China, and Taiwan as well.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Dawnveil and its gameplay elements.

The difference between masteria and dawnveil is that we've seen 3 separate updates to that region within 3-3.5 months, all of them being global release. Masteria had updates years apart and was never global release. Saying it won't come because masteria doesn't work.

5. Default Re: Dawnveil and its gameplay elements.

No one said it won't come. They just said they won't take hints seriously. :P More of an "I'll believe it when I see it" approach.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Skepticism isn't terribly different from denial. If anything he "saw it" in the quest dialogue, so he doesn't have much reason to be either of those things. We'll probably see the heaven empire in u&i, or some time after that.

7. Default Re: Dawnveil and its gameplay elements.

It's not necessarily skepticism as much as it's possibly something they aren't planning to release... Could've just been something mentioned or not, but there's no point in expecting we're going to get it if there's no proof that we're going to get it.

8. Default Re: Dawnveil and its gameplay elements.

It was mentioned in the quest dialouges and stated they were looking to make an attack. There's still a rather large part of Dawnveil left that's still covered by fog.

9. Default Re: Dawnveil and its gameplay elements.

I know but that isn't really anything to do with my point. :P

10. Default Re: Dawnveil and its gameplay elements.

You are correct. It is confirmed that JMS will release new Dawnveil content in May or June along with new Sengoku Era content.

11. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

yeee, I loved the Hayato and Kanna stories, maybe an expansion with new worthwhile things to explore.

12. Default Re: Dawnveil and its gameplay elements.

Still little chance for a Hayato/Kanna reorg?

13. Default Re: Dawnveil and its gameplay elements.

Maybe @Link can help you with that;

Not sure if this Q&A is official, but it's on Uni's blog which is a reliable source for JMS info.

14. Default Re: Dawnveil and its gameplay elements.

Figured as much.

15. Default Re: Dawnveil and its gameplay elements.

Wasn't there also supposed to be a Neo Tokyo expansion or something?

16. Default Re: Dawnveil and its gameplay elements.

It is planned between now and June.

17. Default Re: Dawnveil and its gameplay elements.

Okay, for the benefit of those who can't read moon, the Q&A in Spadow's post...let's see...

So yeah, the first question is essentially "Are there any plans to change the skills of the Sengoku Era classes?". Their answer is that there are no such plans at the moment, but discussions are underway regarding the issue. The red text (probably an update?) states that the dev team will be checking the balancing of the two classes again before deciding on whether they should reorganise them.

So yeah. @Arrol; No plans yet, but they will run some tests and if they deem it necessary they will reorg the classes.

EDIT: Oops, didn't see your reply. Disregard then. :x

18. Default Re: Dawnveil and its gameplay elements.

Yum. I hope it's as interesting as Gollux is and have variable difficulty with corresponding rewards. :/

Q. Regarding the addition of a new boss.
    A. A time period cannot be given, however we are planning to implement something before Summer. Information related to the boss may be able to be announced next month or the month after that.

19. Default Re: Dawnveil and its gameplay elements.

Roughly :

Q. Are there any plans for Akatsuki no Jin (Hayato/Kanna) skill revamps?
    A. At this point in time, there are no plans for any skill revamps, but there's enough demand for it that we'll discuss it with the development team.
    → Currently, the situation with the development team is that they're reconfirming game balance. It's not decided when, but reworks/adjustments are being discussed.

20. Default Re: Dawnveil and its gameplay elements.

If I'm not mistaken JMS got Gollux after GMS and CMS got it correct?