1. Default AIAS adds Zynga's Brian Reynolds, Nexon's Min Kim to board of directors

More...

2. Default Re: AIAS adds Zynga's Brian Reynolds, Nexon's Min Kim to board of directors

And that's how AIAS went bankrupt.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: AIAS adds Zynga's Brian Reynolds, Nexon's Min Kim to board of directors

you simply don't pair nexon with these

Sony, EA, Nintendo, Microsoft, Google, Capcom and Blizzard.

4. Default Re: AIAS adds Zynga's Brian Reynolds, Nexon's Min Kim to board of directors

Nexon pairs nicely with Zynga though.

5. Default Re: AIAS adds Zynga's Brian Reynolds, Nexon's Min Kim to board of directors

I know this is saying much, but Zynga doesn't deserve to be in the board in much worse ways than Nexon.

While both probably likes stealing money from customers, Zynga goes a step further and steals ideas and content from other games and claims them as their own.

EDIT: Not to mention that Zynga was the one that started the horrendous plague of a new brand of casual gaming in social media.

6. Default Re: AIAS adds Zynga's Brian Reynolds, Nexon's Min Kim to board of directors

I hate M$. Worse company I ever had experience with. I'm not going through the long story but they pretty much told me on the phone they took my money without my permission and my account was "glitched" ( when it was not ) refused to refund me even if it was there fault and if I tried to get my money back ( through the bank ) they would ban my account. Never EVER buy any games on games on demand, Any RPG for sure. They don't do game patches EVER on them games. If you buy Fallout Vegas, MS will laugh at you. Those games are the biggest scam on there.

I'd go with Nexon over MS any day....and that's sad.

7. Default Re: AIAS adds Zynga's Brian Reynolds, Nexon's Min Kim to board of directors

Well, I guess I need a new hobby now. Once Nexon and Zygna start spreading their cancer to other game developers, there will be nothing left but indie games.

Anyone want to bungee jump out of a plane with me? Imagine the possibilities...

8. Default Re: AIAS adds Zynga's Brian Reynolds, Nexon's Min Kim to board of directors

You should see the way they treat their employees.

9. Default Re: AIAS adds Zynga's Brian Reynolds, Nexon's Min Kim to board of directors

Meh to be honest it'll just reinforce valve anyway who does, fortunately, have a strong customer support system.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: AIAS adds Zynga's Brian Reynolds, Nexon's Min Kim to board of directors

OH BOY HERE WE GO. It'll be like combining acid with napalm into some new unholy money grubbing mess. Zynga was already bordering pay2win, adding Min Kim will be almost like dividing by zero.

11. Default Re: AIAS adds Zynga's Brian Reynolds, Nexon's Min Kim to board of directors

Min Kim? What...

The only thing he'll bring to the table is, "How about a potential system?" or, "Potential systems for everyone!"

Zynga too? Damn, they sure are desperate for new members.

12. Default Re: AIAS adds Zynga's Brian Reynolds, Nexon's Min Kim to board of directors

Case in point: Once Zyngas stock actually became worth something, they have actively demanded it back from lower ranking workers, or they will fire them.

Nexon treats it's playerbase (and probably employees) pretty badly, but they're not even close to how bad Zynga are.