1. Default Labyrinth Forest

I thought about something that bothers me: Each time i did Labyrinth quest line the game was very slow, idk why but its seem like something in those maps makes the game very slow and laggy.
    But now i have some wierd issue where the game is laggy like hall and the game is slow which makes Labyrinth be slow x2 (whenever i tring to walk the game is responding after 10 sec instand of 1 sec)

How can i make Labyrinth maps or the game faster?

2. Default Re: Labyrinth Forest

*Drumroll*
    Spoiler

3. Default Re: Labyrinth Forest

I think it's just a better computer. I know MANY people who had problems when the area was first released.

4. Default Re: Labyrinth Forest

Adjust the graphics once you get in there, or do as CarrionCrow said. OR be lazy like me and teleport past it all with a hyper rock.

5. Default Re: Labyrinth Forest

Change your graphics settings from highest to medium then down to lowest, and change between windowed and full screen mode every few minutes. Changing into a lower resolution seems to help too.

6. Default Re: Labyrinth Forest

I think that what happens in the labyrinth is the same as what happens in book 3 of Grand Athenaeum, where the entire background/foreground gets loaded in full color, then gets transformed into black and white. The really inefficient algorithm redraws all the graphics components and then transforms it into monochrome every single frame, which causes slow computers to have issues o_o
    Like the others said, adjusting your graphics or upgrading your GPU might help solve the unresponsiveness issues.

7. Default Re: Labyrinth Forest

You don't have to set your Graphics down, just the Effects slider. Put the effects slider all the way down and the monochrome effect will disappear. You will then have normal speed. I have to do this on half my computers and I know for a fact this is the solution.

8. Default Re: Labyrinth Forest

I downloaded the game into my new laptop and it's works fine but i just want to know if you can help me to set skills on the keybord on laptop (HP pavilion)

9. Default Re: Labyrinth Forest

OUCH.
    have fun with your fireball.
    HP is notoriously awful when it comes to cooling solutions for their products.

and just assign the skills to keys, not sure what the problem is here.

10. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

Default Re: Labyrinth Forest

are u windows 8 ?

11. Default Re: Labyrinth Forest

In my laptop it's win 8 and in my other computer it's win 7

and there's no problem with key command, just wanted advice on that

12. Neon Atom Male
    australia

well if the laptop with win 8 is lagging then try upgrading to windows 8.1 and then upgrading your graphics drivers. mine was nvidia

13. Default Re: Labyrinth Forest

the game is lagging on the win 7. works fine on win 8 that i have

14. Neon Atom Male
    australia