1. Default How does one get to lvl 100 in one day?

So a lot of people say that they can get to level 100 in a day but how is it actually done? In EMS I managed to get to 120 in a day with all sorts of exp boosts and events but how does one get to lvl 100 without 2x exp cards? I tried just playing but managed to get my character to like lvl 70 in 2 days. Following training guides has also managed to get me no results. Any suggestions would be great since I plan to get 3 characters to lvl 120 for their link skills fairly soon...

2. Default Re: How does one get to lvl 100 in one day?

Something that helps alot is using HS/kanna mules
    List what maps you usually train at?

3. Default Re: How does one get to lvl 100 in one day?

I have HS/Kanna mules that I use and I can usually get 100 in about 3-4 hours. I train at golems until 30, then kerning square until 50ish, then I go to Magatia and train on Sand rats until 75, then I go to Roids until 100. I also can squeeze MPE in there depending on what my goal for the day is. I know in an hour during a 4x exp event I went level 1-110 in that one hour on a Kanna.

4. Default Re: How does one get to lvl 100 in one day?

Well up to lvl 30 is mostly quests and gollems.
    Cant recall what I did until lvl 45 but after that i went to Korean Folk town and killed the bunnies and tigers until level 60 and then proceeded to LPQ and R&J PQ and now I guess I'll just continue with that...

5. Default Re: How does one get to lvl 100 in one day?

Always train on monsters 20 lvls higher than you.
    30-40 CD's in kerning square
    40-60 Robos in ludi
    60-85 Roids in Magatia
    85-100 Aliens in NLC
    100-140 Evo with a mule to bring up the avg level of the mobs, preferably someone with HS but I did it without HS.
    140-160 Dimensional Invasion, pray to god you'll get into "bonus" stage by clearing the PQ at 40-49min
    160-170 Solo Second Drill Hall
    170-190 Solo Hall of Honor
    190+ Solo HoH or Warrior Grounds, whichever you prefer.

Just a copy-paste of how I train my chars.
    Since you plan to stop at 120, just squeeze in Monster Park extreme at lv 90+

6. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

Default Re: How does one get to lvl 100 in one day?

with a hs mule pretty much and free time

7. Default Re: How does one get to lvl 100 in one day?

I'm trying to decide if I should make a HS mule for training. I tend to be fairly slow.

8. Default Re: How does one get to lvl 100 in one day?

If you make only one mule, make a phantom. That way you can buff yourself with more than just HS.

9. Default Re: How does one get to lvl 100 in one day?

I have a TB, so Rage, HS, and I'm sure another skill would be useful.

P.S. I wish I had tapatalk for this forum...

10. Default Re: How does one get to lvl 100 in one day?

Sharp Eyes or Advanced Blessing could be useful for you for the 4th job slot.

11. Default Re: How does one get to lvl 100 in one day?

I just now thought that I couldn't do this. My only other computer is my laptop which is at my dad's office everyday(I have an online class for my last period of the day and go here to work on it). I don't feel like bringing it home everyday and taking it back. Time to figure out how to get a VM or something on my main computer.