Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

And did you read what I posted. If it's something of substance, it's content to them, no one cares what you say in the matter.

2. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

When they are the same event over and over again? That's not adding something to the game it's repetitive and lazy

3. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

While I agree that there are repetitive events that ate used multiple times in the game, it is still considered game content.
    Maybe you and I have participated in the event, but a new player hasn't. That player who hasn't experienced it might have the enjoyment that you dont have. This is a common issue apparently with the team having difficulty with creating new and refreshing events.

4. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Guys, kill me, but I wanted the way how they did before... every 2 months launching good contents and each month some events to fulfill it. The maplestory of now is totally dull. Getting new and new content constantly would make the same effect than doing nothing for 6 months.... If Maplestory manages to bring back the old way to do the game they would get some attention.

PS: In similar fashion, they would've done with PocketStory instead bringing some jobs that aren't popular like Angelic Burster... the Adventurers (including pirates) would've done a better job in bringing back the attention of the potential players.

5. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Not sure where should I post this, but CMST has received a seemingly blockbuster story content themed "The Stories that Cannot be Told". It consists of three different stories and each of them has a great number of acts. The stories are "The Ghost in Henesys", "Bittersweet Secret" and "The Storm Monster".

The following cutscene images are courtesy to x3TheAran59. You may view more related images on his timeline.

Spoiler
    Last edited by Pythagoras; 2016-09-28 at 12:25 AM.

6. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Oh goodness, I'm loving exclusive content more and more. Maybe it's the foreshadowed Zipangu story?

7. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

It's a Halloween theme story. An event unrelated to Zipangu. Based on the options you choose, the ending of the story can have a different outcome.
    In addition to this update:

- Changes to certain systems
    - Changes to guild contribution
    - Monster Collection update
    - Party Training Zone
    - Marriage revamp (you can choose to marry in American, Chinese or Japanese style)
    - Haunted Mansion

8. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

I think it is obvious (in terms of art style) to say that Nexon is hiring a different team of developers dedicated for designing contents for non-KMS servers now right? Last month TaiwanMS maplers had a meeting with the developers and they were having a sneak peek of their upcoming 5th job update. It seems like they are going to design the 5th job skills for Hayato, Kanna, Beast Tamer and Zen (Jett) too. They haven't designed them yet but they have a conceptual idea about how they are going to look like. The developer guy started to describe them (in a humorous sense) at around 21:30 mark.

9. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Wait, why is there Kerning Square at like 2:45? Was it planned all along?

10. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Well it's good to know that Beast Tamer is a joke in other versions as well.

11. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Nope, he's just talking about the client optimization aka whatever happened to KMS prior to V update.

12. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

I find really cool that they are trying to get all versions back, even tought EMS is now merging the rest is trying to get the others versions back on track, like uptating closer to KMS.

13. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Still wondering if we'll get the Luminous revert. Also the fact the non KMS classes will be getting 5th job really fast makes me very happy. Really interested to see the new exclusive content though

EDIT:
    Is there anyway you can tell us the changes to contribution and the Party Training Zone?
    Last edited by SwordStaker; 2016-09-26 at 09:16 PM.

14. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

What is the change to guild contribution? and the monster colletcion means a revamp for codex??

15. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Gained contribution from boss monsters was changed. (increase/decrease)
    Monster Collection received an update adding new monsters.
    Party Training Zone is a new system created for low leveled players who seek help from high leveled players. Party bonus EXP can be obtained if working together.

16. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Sidekick system anyone?

17. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Judging from this Baidu thread, this is a pretty major patch.

I think it's basically everything up until the pre-V events patch.

- Skill changes
    - Monster collection updates
    - Buy back alert (where you can set it to tell you if you're going to overwrite an item in the buy back tab)
    - Skip minigame/Enhance with no boom check boxes in the Star Force UI
    - Miracle Circulators let you choose between Before/After IAs
    - Halloween events
    - Skill Transparency settings
    - Clothes Collector UI update
    - Star Planet disabled
    - Skill icon timers with seconds for buff durations/cooldowns
    - Hayato/Kanna/Beast Tamer/Dragon Warrior Emblems

Bonus: Apparently you can register Mu Gong in Red Leaf High in CMST, dunno if that would apply to us, I don't know if the names are different.

There might be more, I'm still looking through the thread.

Can't pineappleing trust anybody in this game

18. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Off-topic but the rose maid reminds me of Miley Cyrus in The Voice this season.

On-topic wise JMS gets this Hidden Tales update today in its official server.

19. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

Confirming that the names are the same. Just checked.

20. Default Re: [CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version

5th job concept explained by that guy,
    Hayato concept will be speedy attack, most skills will be in the blink of an eye. (sound like just Shinsoku and Hitokiri, not sure what is the meaning)
    Zen concept will be surrounded by dragon and explosive. (4th job AoE skill + 170 hyper skill?)
    Kanna concept will be about spirit fox attack and regain some hp/mp after attack. (finally focus on Fox? after all it skill are ogre-youkai?)
    Beast tamer pretty much the same as Wild hunter, summoning all beasts at once. (well..)