1. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

my gosh wonky the fairy got a new job.... and now I'm cofused about her gender again

2. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Her?

Since... when was Wonky a female?

3. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Didn't he wear a Skirt at the Sports-event?
    Yeah... crossdresser...

4. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

But Guwaru cannot truly die. He will just come back, feel betrayed, then willingly join the Black Mage!.....

Oh. So THIS is Wizet's plan to bring Guwaru out of retirement now that the Black Mage is down to one general that came out of nowhere, so he can be the next pay2win boss and to further drag things out.

5. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

So let's see, the reformed Guwaru was murdered and his corpse was used to create a mirror that leads to a land where you raise monsters so that maplers can kill them later for exp. Wonky the fairy is involved.

This is the most screwed up plotline in maple yet.

6. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

I think we should definitely all write terrible MapleStory fanfiction about the circumstances that lead to each image in Inkwell's Diary. Or at least a funny caption.

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

The monster life thing looks like harmless fun so far, from reading Max's blog, I didn't see anything at all about spending real money.
    the passive boosts from the monsters, currency that you can use in game, achievements/medals, social aspect, plus time wasting. this seems like a fun bit of content.

While it isn't a new high level zone or anything, this still looks like a useful feature, and more importantly, it seems fun and the kind of thing you could spend hours doing. so it seems good to me.

8. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

All AB things:
    PLEASE HELP!
    Someone is stalking me. He kidnapped me and made me pose in sexy outfits that I should not be wearing at such a young age.

OT: Kinda looking forward to this. Looks like all you spend is Mesos so far. Looking forward to the stat boosts.

9. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

From what I can see, which ability each monster will get is already pre-determined by what monster it is, all Snails will have the same potential, all Blue Snails, all Pigs, etc. These abilities aren't in the data yet, as far as I can tell.

There are 548 monsters with an ability defined, so I would assume there are 548 monsters you can obtain in Monster Life, separated into 23 categories.

Categories

Okay, so I looked into it, and it turns out, all the monsters in the same category will share the same ability, or potential, if you rather, except for the Special category. All the monsters in Special have their own unique ability.

However, there are supposedly 50 abilities and only like 30 something listed in the patch notes.

Monster Life Mobs

No abilities, don't exist yet, dunno what the parent thing is all about, probably just means that you have a certain percent chance of getting the special monster instead of whatever it is you usually get when combining monsters.
    Last edited by Grey; 2013-01-06 at 03:34 PM.

10. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

From the looks of it, you don't even spend mesos. It looks like a pretty fair system all around. for now..

11. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Why the heck does Monster Life need a story? That's like trying to weave an epic tale out of Farmville. :l

12. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

I really hope they give some good benefits! Though I think this might be a little confusing for new Maplers to pick up on.

13. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Welcome to Monster Life! Part 2

우리 보스들이 귀여워졌어요~

“이렇게 귀여워지면 어떡하라구~”

Our bosses are so cute!
    In this way, I can't handle it anymore

I'm not that good in translating, looking for a person who can give a better translation of the text above :)

14. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

PRECIOUS BABBIES AHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

15. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

It looks to have a Triple Town aesthetic, at least that's what it reminded me of on first glance. Also, it looks to have some quality, at least more so than what I originally saw with other monster sprites. This is an in-game feature right?

Compulsory: D'awww!

16. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Orca as future boss (Outside of a single Mercedes story quest.) confirmed?

I knew she couldn't be trusted.....

17. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Hah, that Von Leon looks like a werewolf... The rest are so stupidly adorable that it's ironically awesome.

18. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Poor aky all by himself in the corner.

19. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

He's sat alone in the corner playing with his snake.

20. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Oh my, dat empress!