1. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Agreed.

Maple Story doesn't need stronger bosses, it needs boss battles that are reminiscent of the old Castlevania or other 2D platformer boss battles. Have the bosses use strong attacks, but give the players the ability to dodge or cancel them out. Give boss maps moving platforms that would be used to avoid hazardous terrains. Make bosses harder to hit while having less ridiculous hp values. Make annoying attacks and status effects like Seduce, 1/1, and dispel possible to be dodged while making their affect on the players more deadly.

I can add tons more to that list, but this isn't a Maple Additions thread so I'll just end my post here.

2. Default

I want something Megaman 7 Final Boss style for normal difficult and then Super Meat Boy for Chaos, plz.

Would be fun to dodge attacks like that. I can only dodge Dodo fish bullets for so long before I get bored. ( ;∀;)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \

3. Default

But Nexon likes its fake hard. If it was real hard then you couldn't buy yourself to the top.

4. Default

7 slot glasses with +Watk/Matk, AND a MoN with slots :O *fap fap fap*

5. Default

MSEA has always had an MoN with slots. The only thing that changed was that it's not One-of-a-kind.

inb4 glasses are time-limited.

6. Default

if they were the extractions wouldve said so. i think. but they might change it in future patches.

7. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

they did change mon to one-of-a-kind.. our MoN always had 4 slots to begin with :p

anyway, there's no point in buffing up the attacks of bosses etcetc.. you just need to give the bosses 1 skill ; lag every mapler in the map.
    that would be enough to kill everyone

8. Default

i thought asiasoft had that built-in with their pomegranatety servers ?

9. Default

The map is compact with lots of spawns.
    The drop rate of equipments was good with decent amounts of meso.

10. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

I bet we'll get that in SG/MY independence day event which should be around end of August till late Sept.

Yeah, that's true, unfortunately, that method doesn't work 100% of the time so they have to make doubly sure that everyone dies.

11. Default

If that method fails as well, the last would be for the server to crash ~

12. Default

that would be too costly. i think asiasoft would just ban these peoperz.

13. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

They're already doing it I guess, many players(who claim that they're legit) post in the forum saying they got banned for the reason of keyboard macro-ing.

14. Default

O_O ?! really ? thats really unexpected. oh wait. a$ia$oft. i guess its their new anti-hack system backfiring.

15. Default

theres a post jump pq that gives a better eye equip anyway.

16. Default

but with the spd $soft is moving at, we'd get that post jump pq in 1000000year's time.