Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [MSEA] [0.97] Dual Blade

1. Default

Yes, anything lower than lvl30 is not worth even keeping in the inventory for high leveled chars now. Anything under lvl70 might or might not be worth keeping, depending on their godliness levels.

2. Default

Yes.

3. Default

give them a lulz :D

YES the news is out, let the price war begins since I've sold off all my equipment < 80.

4. Default

Now that you mention it, yes, the robes are probably the items that suffers the most from this. Not even a perfectly scrolled bathrobe would match a pair of clean lvl 71+ unique pants and a top with good &#37; main stat.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I beg to differ.
    I am still using my 16 att bwg and 18 att maple shield, in GMS.
    It's true that a 71+ warrior glove and shield *could* blow them out of the water, with sufficient scrolling and cubing luck, but since my budget is limited I preferred to use cubes on my top, bottom, shoes, earrings, scarlion hat, and of course weapon. Those gave me immediate damage improvement, instead of spending a lot just to match what I already have, in preparation for surpassing it.

6. Default

Nothing anyone have said challanges this and every statement implies spending money on cubes or mesos on already cubed gear. Your 16 att BWG is still very much usable, only it rank far lower on the scale of epic gloves than it did before the system came.

7. Default

Ughh, off goes my robe too, my buccaneer practically lost 2 of it's gears.
    Sold off my wa12 yellow marker on mts for 22k few mins after I put it in .
    My paladin is pretty much prepared on the gloves side since I'm already using reverse glove from the start. xD

8. Default

My job is to clear all POT on the free market now :P

* runs off to the market now with 6 billion meso*

9. Default

Better than you might know, reverse gloves are the only current gloves (120+) that can get the decent SE skill when it attains unique status.

10. Default

Why must you be in Bootes
    So irregardless of the stats, even my int26 robe would have to bid farewell huh.

11. Default

I just bid farewell to my 18 INT robe too :(

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Personally I'd keep that for HP washing your pally and bucc and whatever other non-mage chars you have. Unless you're assuming BB is around the corner and HP washing is no longer needed.

Also, does your mage have the LUK to wear level 71+ mage overalls? If you do, then yeah, a mage overall with 6&#37; INT will be better than that robe. If you don't, you need to plan how to get that LUK before you go selling off the robe.

13. Default

Good point to think of, my evan doesn't have the LUK so I got to keep it first.
    No intentions to HP wash, saving the cash for cubes in future.
    @ZS : Do you sell your items thru MTS for cash , or for mesos?

14. Default

Mostly are sold through merchant such as wa15 BWG, 18 INT bathrobe, 8 int owl mask, and 14 dex earring. Only 10 dex wa3 PAC I managed to get it sold via MTS at 49k earlier.
    MTS sales is bad, I've placed my BWG and PAC there for weeks yet left untouched until today.

Miracle cubes in MSEA are 1.9k each, and potential scroll will probably be around 7m. Afterall getting potentials with meso would be much cheaper since 1.5k = 22m here, with 10&#37; risk of destroying.

15. Default

Even the owl mask?
    There aren't any lvl70+ eye acc. in msea as far as I know

16. Default

I can still get it back when it's deflated by the pressure of potentials :P
    Although the chances are slim, because I wanted to get a good +9 9 9 potentials on most of my eq.

When you can have +&#37; int, would you still want a crappy +8int mask? As far as I can predict, it'll drop rapidly in the first few days.

17. Default

OMG ATT SCROLL FOR MASK.

18. Default

Just thought of it, shouldn't you keep your atk glove for DB?

Lv77 maple items DOWANT!

19. Default

Leech still wins after lvl 70 at BBS :P
    I won't mind about having low damage temporary.

20. Default

You should try selling it before its not to late...I managed to sell my att wgs and robes on the first day the potential patch came to gms for a little over full price (DB event so people wanted dex robes
    Oh and lol at all the 50+ DBs that will be running around.