1. Default Nexon - do you read your tickets? Do you?

I know, I know. This is about dungeon fighter, not Maplestory. But it IS about Nexon's customer service. They've seemed to improve that a lot lately from other reports I've been reading. I'm just wondering what the hell happened here?

Their mistake should be glaringly obvious.

My ticket

Their response

I'm betting it's a copy paste error gone wrong, but now my ticket is closed. Normally I would respond if this were any other company, but I don't have much faith in Nexon replying to my own ticket. I almost feel like giving up at this point.

2. Default Re: Nexon - do you read your tickets? Do you?

Eesh. Thats pretty idiotic of them. Seems like when Maple got better, the rest of the games suffered. I'd reply just out of spite to get them to notice their mistake.

3. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Default Re: Nexon - do you read your tickets? Do you?

You reply about your hacked monk, they respond about a sword.

Well then...

4. Default Re: Nexon - do you read your tickets? Do you?

I got a similar reply to my hacked maple account, was hacked february 4th this year after i logged out filed ticket the same day, finally got a reply after 5 tickets, 6 months.

Their reply being basically after a thorough investigation my account wasn't compromised as I said.

So whether they send mixed auto replies like yours or not I doubt any investigation happened.

Giving up is about the best advice you could give anyone involved in the nexon business.

5. Electron Female
    IGN: BubuOinkx
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Blade Master
    Guild: Radical + TheFinest
    vietnam

They false ban may acc too, I bet they never read any our email, they never take it seriously, my chars in that acc is BubuOink, BubuCera (MapleStory - Broa)... acc got perma ban (they said they caught me hacking) and those char still on ranking, I keep send them email but they rly don't care, the best game but the worst customer service.

It been already 1 year and I'm still fighting but well, talk with Nexon = hopeless.

6. Default Re: Nexon - do you read your tickets? Do you?

My ticket from late november last year still hasn't been replied to at all.

7. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

While Nexon's service with MapleStory may have improved (well, for some people), I really think service for all their other games have really suffered as a result.

In the case of Dragon Nest, there was literally no communication between Nexon and the DN NA playerbase during the end of March -> early June (to the point where there was a massive delay in reward distribution for a guild event in April where rewards were not distributed until early June, a lot of people didn't even get the rewards, and most of the people who qualified filed a ticket and were then told that they did not qualify. They finally got their crap together and began to properly award everyone early this month). But that's besides the point.

Around early June, I filed a ticket about being unable to log into Dragon Nest, with site launcher bringing up an error and manual launcher refusing my account information. They responded pretty quick at first, saying that they were looking into the issue. Two days later, I managed to fix it by myself (I had to redownload the entire client and change my password), and requested for the ticket to be closed (because I couldn't find anything that allowed me to close the ticket myself).

I got two automated messages over the span of the next few weeks saying that they hadn't forgotten me, and when they finally did close my ticket about a month later, I still got an automated message about the usual crap. Don't download mods, programs that may interfere with the game, firewalls, the usual.

8. Default Re: Nexon - do you read your tickets? Do you?

I think they're the same as they always were.
    Not my ticket response, but I have sent in my own and have gotten pretty much the same treatment and nature of response as this about the same issue.
    This response is about the disappearing NX equip items. They pretty much don't read what they type if your responses aren't automated.
    Spoiler

9. Default Re: Nexon - do you read your tickets? Do you?

It's improved, you can tell because you actually got a response!
    Now that they actually respond to tickets we can work on their reading comprehension skills.

10. Default Re: Nexon - do you read your tickets? Do you?

I don't know how Nexon's Customer Service works, or if they have more than one representative look at your tickets (unlikely). It's most likely the result of someone who has to look through hundreds of tickets a day clicking too fast and copy-pasting the wrong boilerplate, though. Is there any way to report GM Yelppi?

11. Default Re: Nexon - do you read your tickets? Do you?

I imagine they at least have several people reading tickets. Or at least they use different signatures when responding to them.

12. Default Re: Nexon - do you read your tickets? Do you?

This is partially the reason I started playing KMS.

I was tired of waiting MONTHS, occasionally YEARS for a reply to a ticket that more often than not wasn't even a human. Recently I was banned in KMS and while I was not unbanned by my ticket, I did receive a response that did not seem to be computer generated according to my korean friends. As if them putting actual effort into a response wasn't enough, I received the response in 15 minutes after submitting my ticket.

13. Default Re: Nexon - do you read your tickets? Do you?

I meant, does more than one person read each ticket. There should some kind of peer review process or supervisor check off, at least.

14. Default Re: Nexon - do you read your tickets? Do you?

Oh. Then nope. I highly doubt it.