Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1514
  1. Default Re: What are you playing?

Got back into TERA: Rising and made an Elin Berserker. She's adorable, but the slow gameplay makes me long to play a Warrior, or even a Lancer. Sticking with Elins too, since Castanic females have enough armor to make a purse, and that's not my cup of tea when playing.

Started Dota 2 and am complete rubbish at it. Still mucking around in tutorials and forgetting to buy items. I last hit like a dying monkey through artful flailing of my mouse.

2. Default Re: What are you playing?

Beat Bravely Default, screw that final boss.

Alternating between TERA and Shin Megami Tensei IV for now.

3. Default Re: What are you playing?

So a friend showed me this logic puzzle game called 2048. It works on your phone and whatnot without needing to download anything. It's pretty addicting, so I'd recommend it to people that likes to waste time or has nothing else to do xD... Been playing it in between breaks and all...

4. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Default Re: What are you playing?

totally addicted to this game

just because I want all the songlist

5. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: I'm
    Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

My friends got me into GMod...

I'm having way more fun than I thought I would.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Infamous: Second Son: Started the "Hero" playthrough today. Got Neon powers and the basic power-ups before calling it for the night. Sister beat "Infamous" side on day 2 release.

EDIT:
    Infamous: Second Son: Beat "True Hero" mode tonight and finished the file off with 100%. Sister came home for the weekend and also finished off her file with 100%. We got every trophy except "Platinum" and "Expert Mode".
    Last edited by Dark Link; 2014-03-30 at 02:35 AM.

7. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

100% my cheevos in Dark Souls 2 last night. That game pretty much consumed my month.

Moving back to Lightning Returns and hopefully some other games in my backlog.

8. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Been playing The Witch and The Hundred Knight. The story gets surprisingly dark for a NIS game, but still manages to have funny moments in it. I also really like how they present the boss fights. Quick explanation is that the bosses have two bars; HP and Guard. The Guard bar fluctuates when an enemy does an attack, and is at it's weakest just before and just after they attack. If you hit an enemy while they arn't attacking you'll do pathetic damage...like...less than 10 when they have 2000 or so HP early game. So you need to learn an enemies attack pattern and how to dodge them. In fact the game even rewards you for dodging correctly. If you dodge just before an attack connects you perform a "Mythical Dodge" and everything but you goes slow-mo for 5 seconds or so. There's also a time management type of system going on, since you constantly burn "gcals". If they run out you lose HP every second, take 30% more damage, and do 30% less damage. So you can't stay in levels, or in boss fights, for too long unless you replenish them.

Long story short fun game with a dark, but kind of interesting (so far), story, quirky humour and an emphasis on exploring, real time management, and skill based gameplay.

9. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Started diving back into GTA5 Online.
    It's fun but the lack of interaction with randoms is off-putting.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Infamous: Second Son: Ran through "Infamous" Expert mode and got Platinum. Now just doing weekly Paper Trail updates.

Mario Kart 7: Also had this game since release and never touched it until this past Friday due to sickness. 3-starred 50cc and 100cc and 2/3-starred 150cc. Will probably do the same for Mirror Mode and be done with the game. 3-star is a peach and a half on 150cc. Plus I just wanted something to tide me over to get through this sickness.

11. Default Re: What are you playing?

About 6 hours into Dark Souls. Almost at Blighttown, stopped for now at Depths because I've got virtually permanent (for now) halved HP and I have to fight both bosses with no mistakes, otherwise I get one-shotted.

Mother

fking

basilisks

EDIT: I'M AT BLIGHTTOWN

BOSS AT THE DEPTHS WAS EASY ONCE I CUT ITS TAIL OFF

BUT NOW THIS FUCKING PLACE BRB LADDERS BRB TOXIC BLOWDARTS BRB GHOULS THAT LITERALLY RAPE YOU BRB DOGS THAT BREATHE FIRE ASJDLHSAKDJ
    Last edited by chrome; 2014-04-10 at 12:58 AM.

12. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Just picked up Bravely Default, and Injustice. Liking the whole mechanic of "set to sleep, get village progress," works really well with my lifestyle.
    L>More villagers pl0x.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Mario Kart 7: Finished off 150cc and Mirror Mode with 2+ Stars. No point in going for 3 stars other than OCD / perfectionist factor since I don't have access to Wi-Fi or RL friends with the game.

Bravely Default: Got it as an Easter present. Playing the game is vary staggering amounts. Got the Black Mage job and going to the next town.

14. Default Re: What are you playing?

I'm trying DESPERATELY to get at least decently far in Faster Than Light, but DAMN it is difficult. I mean, all it take is one tough rebel ship and I'm left frantically trying to manage my crew while my whole ship is on fire with no shields and my weapons are down... bah.

15. Default Re: What are you playing?

Currently going old school and playing the remake of Persona 2: Innocent Sin. I'm not that far into the game yet but it sure is fun negotiating with demons!

16. Default Re: What are you playing?

What server do you play on?

17. Default Re: What are you playing?

DARK SOULS 2 IN 8 HOURS GOTTA POUR EVERYTHING INTO BEATING DARK SOULS 1 BEFORE IT COMES OUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

18. Default Re: What are you playing?

mix of second life, guild wars 2, and various indie games

19. Default Re: What are you playing?

And my friends made fun of me when I chose Elin.

(apparently they actually do have a few gameplay advantages from being so small ).

20. Default Re: What are you playing?

Yeah, a smaller hitbox and longer reach on a zerker, I think. But those advantages are usually offset by player skill, anyway so it's pretty quickly dismissed.

But seriously. I don't understand the hate against Elins; they're the only class that have decent clothing covering their torso, aside from perhaps Humans but I don't really like their robe designs... I don't see why people consider those who play an Elin a pervert when virtually every other female class (sans Aman, maybe) reveal a lot more... I don't like the upskirt that we get but that's what I get for wanting to play my own gender, apparently.

Lookin' at you, Fraya (and 90% of female castanic clothing). Your arms and legs are more protected than your midriff.

That and I like the bunny ears ): I'm not spending 8-12k gold on cosmetics just yet...

But to be fair, the males look pretty darn nice in TERA. Maybe I should be investing in male characters instead.

Off topic, but what server do you play on? c: I'm on Ascension Valley.