Page 453 of 455 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455 LastLast
Results 9,041 to 9,060 of 9084

1. Default Re: How was your day?

After months of back-and-forth with the Registrar and Physics department, I was officially awarded my B.S. in Physics and B.A. in Mathematics! I will be completing my Master's in Physics this December.
    And I finally got my driver's license two weeks ago, after five years of putting it off.

It's almost like I'm a real adult...

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: How was your day?

Congrats! Meanwhile I'm likely 4 years away from my MS

3. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

It's been so long since I've been/posted here.. Finished my military service 2 weeks ago and now unemployed, also going for a family 'holiday' to NZ / Sydney starting this Sunday ! Will be following a tour group though.. F>internet data there

4. Default Re: How was your day?

How are you completing your MS so fast? Do you have to do a thesis or did you just take a bunch of extra grad level classes? Either way, congrats! I have one year left of my physics BS before I go off for nuclear engineering MS.

5. Default Re: How was your day?

Thanks!
    I had finished all but one credit worth of requirements for my undergrad degree after my third year - last year (fourth year) I took all grad courses. It ended up being more of a formality issue.
    I am writing a thesis as well. Most of my research for it is completed, and I am in the process of writing it up. Almost there!

6. Default Re: How was your day?

Every once in a while, my curiosity causes me to log into this site to see what's changed. Not much, I guess. Everyone whom I talked with aren't here anymore, and I haven't followed Maple in a while, so I don't understand in anymore.

7. Default Re: How was your day?

I got an indirect e-mail from the president!

I can't give the details obviously but we had a list named "trump list", some media found out about it and was going to report on it (asking our agency questions), it's a list we share with the IRS, so we were asked to change it as not to use as ammunition that we're stalking the pres or something.

MOVING UP IN THE WORLD....of memo's

8. Default Re: How was your day?

It's been about a year since I've even logged on. I can see most of the people from a few years back aren't really here anymore. A lot of nostalgia is hitting me at the moment.

I've been working for my Bachelors in Business with a concentration in Human Resource Management (only one more year to go!) and studying French as well. I've been pretty busy in Colorado and am planning to move out to east coast after I get my degree to be closer to Massachusetts family. Dunno if I'll go to Boston where they all are, but I want to be in the area!

I hope all of you have been well and that you're having fun with your life.

9. Default Re: How was your day?

long time no post but I've been learning to code and I coded the MS stat roll screen in Java lol. it is just as impossible as I remember

EDIT:
    yep i am getting somewhere
    Last edited by chrome; 2017-03-04 at 03:30 AM.

10. Default Re: How was your day?

remember this?

well I ended up making something that resembles a 2D platformer. it's not actually a game, there's one level, the platforms are buggy, and for some reason everything is really low resolution.
    but I used a maplestory sprite so it is relevant okay bye
    https://bfce.itch.io/platformer-test-environment-v02

11. Default Re: How was your day?

Logged into SP for the first time in like 3-4 years.

12. Default Re: How was your day?

Same.

Add me on Discorb Alley! Zelkova#5691

13. Default Re: How was your day?

Also same.

It's weird here now

14. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

So... I have a job now

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Congratulations!

16. Default Re: How was your day?

Yeah, I'm going on study leave so I'm giving my two weeks on Friday. This job sucked.

17. Default Re: How was your day?

I'm doing fine.

Spoiler

18. Default Re: How was your day?

:(

19. Default Re: How was your day?

Had a job interview as a programmer/controls engineer yesterday. The manager I spoke with made a big point about wanting to know if there were any English words that had non-consecutive Z's. I'm sending this to him in my follow-up email.