Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

Such a villainous laugh. A bit excessive though, and diluted the effect for me.

I can't help but smile while watching/reading his stuff. The shooting feels like a different matter. Perhaps the knowledge of it enhances the experience, though. That this had actually led to a shooting.

It seems unreal. He makes it unreal for me. I don't know if it's because the video seems like a joke, or if I don't see him as someone with the guts to do it. But he's clearly nuts already, so...

2. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

I read his whole book last night, and yeah, he saw about 5 different therapists and/or psychologists. As to the police seeing him a month before, he mentioned in the final chapter that he got a cold on April 22nd right after he posted the videos and forgot to take them down; he originally was planning to do this on April 24th. The police were more interested in making sure he wasn't going to commit suicide. By the way, after reading about all the things he planned to do, I gotta say, he failed pretty bad. His plan was first to lure people to his apartment and cut off their heads, then go to his father's house and kill his step-mom because she was a peach and his little brother because he knew he would eventually get laid (even though he admitted he loved his little brother?), then go to the most popular sorority on campus and kill all the popular girls and take their heads, then dump all the heads he had accumulated in the middle of main street, take some Xanax+Vicodin and alcohol, and kill everyone in sight until the police arrives, at which time he would shoot himself.

3. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

That's 10 shades of fubar imo

4. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

This is hands down one of the most unsettling things I've ever read. I still cannot even comprehend why this happened.

I've been to Isla Vista a year ago. It's a great place buzzing with tons of activity. I hope the community stays strong.

5. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

What report I found interesting was the report where they interviewed one of his close friends, who said hes pretty unsocial. The interesting remark he made was the connection he made to the 2012 film Chronicle

6. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

That peachboy James saw this coming a mile away, he should have reported him so long ago for all the pomegranate he said. EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY TALKED this guy would talk about ripping the flesh off of his enemies and savoring their slow death, he even admitted it in the memoir, that's why James stopped being his friend even. How the pineapple did he not see this coming? How the pineapple did ANYONE not see this coming? Every single person that knew him knew he was unstable as all pineapple.

And they are already trying to blame the guns. pineapple you media, it's not about the guns ALWAYS, in this case guns were the least of the issue, he was planning so much other pomegranate, the bulk of the deaths he wanted to rack up were from cutting people to pieces and collecting a bag of heads and running people in a house party down with his SUV, the gun was just so he could kill himself mainly.

7. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

Yes, he was clearly a psychopath and lets not turn this into a guns debate again. Those never go anywhere.

8. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

Responses in bold.
    Last edited by Moonlapse; 2014-05-25 at 05:22 PM.

9. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

Just need to read the last 5 or so paragraphs. It's really all that's necessary. My friend linked me to it...and it's just...wow....what...the...fu'ck.

I think the only line that's really needed to realize how batsh'it crazy this guy was is the following:

That's a ridiculously scary thought to see/hear anyone vocalize in any way what so ever.

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

you can pretty much pick any paragraph and that'd be enough, that's how cray cray this whole manifesto is.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Ahaha, Fox News is thinking that he did it because of "gay impulses" and because he thought "women were taking men away from him".
    They don't miss a trick do they? any chance to throw some fear mongering in there.

Never mind the fact there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back that up, but Faux News doesn't need stuff like 'evidence', that's for amateurs.

12. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

Something that surprised me:
    4/6 dead victims were male.
    I actually thought all victims were females, if not the majority of them were female.

13. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

LOL, what? Seriously? He was extremely condescending toward anyone that wasn't a straight white male throughout the entire book. I'm not sure he ever directly gaybashed, which is surprising since he bashed every other thing in the world, but still, I don't see any way he could have been gay, he was mad as pineapple every time he saw a male that looked better than him and wanted to kill them. Not to mention he was stalker-obsessed with blonde white girls.

14. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

Surprise surprise! (No not really this literally is unsurprising given this is fox.) The best idea is to avoid listening to them or your going to get mad really fast I just literally walked away for a second to avoid blowing my lid and begin ranting about it.

15. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

What an interesting case study for those psychologists. I could only wonder if his upbringing or interactions growing up could have made him the person he is today or if he truly was ill.

16. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

he pretty ugly tho

17. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

What an accurate headline
    Spoiler

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

"Because there is a war on for your mind"

Lolwut

19. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Never said it was a credible source, but yeah lol- didn't even notice that until you pointed it out.

20. Default Re: 7 dead because shooter couldn't get laid

How is that accurate? "Brat" is no where near strong enough of a word