Page 93 of 114 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2273
  1. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

haha I think a lot of the old school Buccaneers want something not laser related on the buccaneer. It really is pretty unsatisfying compared to what the class was before.

2. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 58 - Archmage, RISE

I'd like to see if they can make Corsairs unique again. Although I find Corsairs more enjoyable now compared to pre-Justice, the revamp basically turned us into a mash of the Archer classes. I wouldn't mind if they brought back Battleship in some capacity but it would have to be revamped significantly. The old immobile version would never work with today's bosses and their OHKO attacks.

I liked the original concept of Corsairs where Battleship had durability and a cooldown. This made Corsairs unique by having the ability to switch between two styles of combat, and forced them to be careful with Battleship's HP. I'd like it if they revisit that idea and revamp it to work with today's Maple. It wouldn't be too difficult to revamp: Let buffs be casted while mounted and improve the mobility while mounted. Also, instead of making Battleship Cannon and Torpedo separate skills, make Rapid Fire and Eight-Legs Easton have improved damage and different animations while mounted (similar to how Kaiser's transform gives improved effects to some of their skills). Battleship durability could be based on a fixed number of hits and would break for a short cooldown after the character takes said amount of hits while mounted.

I also hope that the revamp eliminates the need for bullets. It's a really outdated system. None of the newer classes use any type of ammunition. They could make bullets a type of equip, or simply remove them from the game and make Gun Mastery give +20 atk to make up for the loss of attack. Also, the AI on the All Aboard summons is horrendous. I'm hoping that gets addressed or replaced with a better summon.

3. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

Default Inkwell Diary #59 - RED Test Server Patch Addressed - "Don't be mad at us bro"

http://leafre.net/inkwells-diary-73/...dressed-27113/

Basically a whole summary of the long ass post was...................

Neoxn: We are listening to your concerns and we actually care for our maplers. So don't be mad at us bro.

Thoughts? is nexon lying lol? Do they actually care for us and how we feel about updates? I mean they did revert battlemage cause koreans were complaining, maybe now pallys won't be nerfed to shet?

4. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #59 - RED Test Server Patch Addressed - "Don't be mad at us bro"

One can only hope so x_X god i need to get back to studying for my final xD

5. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #59 - RED Test Server Patch Addressed - "Don't be mad at us bro"

Please don't let Drks receive the same fate as Battle Mages... I really WANT these new changes

6. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #59 - RED Test Server Patch Addressed - "Don't be mad at us bro"

Glad to know that the versions aren't the final ones, nor was I expecting them to be really.
    I mean, the fact that they scrapped the Battle Mage revamp already showed that they listen to their players, and now even more.
    i/L's and Paladins got the short end of the stick, so I hope they make them better.

7. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

It seems like Nexon couldn't afford to lose more players because of its willfulness to do any random patches again

SO
    PLEASE DO SHADOWER REVAMP PROPERLY !
    I MEAN REALLY
    PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-PERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-LYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

if not you won't see me charging any NX again.
    Not even a single penny

8. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

That post makes me think that they'll be delaying all these changes for final tweaks and balances and then drop the entire Adventurer revamp at once, in the live servers.

inb4pomegranatestorm

9. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

'The MapleStory team is always listening to the users'
    They better not be giving false hope T_T
    Maybe nexon is finally changing tho ._.

10. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

In an interview today it is revealed that the 'V' at the end of the RED announcement is indeed 5th job advancement.

11. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

Fuck yes! Got a source, Spad?

12. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbb...ery=view&l=579

13. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

Is there any way to see this interview (or a transcript?)

14. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

I am truly speechless.

15. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 59 - RED test server patching direction

Shocking.

16. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #59 - RED Test Server Patch Addressed - "Don't be mad at us bro"

I mostly agree. I think the skills themselves need a little tweaking, but overall I like the new skills and such.

17. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #59 - RED Test Server Patch Addressed - "Don't be mad at us bro"

So revamp Arans, Wild Hunters, and Adventurers, tweak Evans, Mercedes, Phantom, and the Novans, then release 5th job...

What.

18. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #59 - RED Test Server Patch Addressed - "Don't be mad at us bro"

Dying to see my 5th job Aran video.

19. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: Inkwell Diary #59 - RED Test Server Patch Addressed - "Don't be mad at us bro"

They still haven't revamped Mihile or the other CKs. And they are releasing 5th job? They should eliminate the cooldown in Roilling Soul, it's stupid, you get killed and you can't recast it like Heroes can with Enrage... Also make Radiant Blast's stun work on bosses like the new paladin's.

20. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #59 - RED Test Server Patch Addressed - "Don't be mad at us bro"

It's about time.