Thread: [OFFICIAL] Southperry Usability Survey

1. Exclamation Southperry Usability Survey

Hey everyone!

As part of my coursework in a technical writing class I'm writing a report on Southperry's usability as a forum. If you don't know, usability is a measure of how easily people can use a website. It's especially important that Southperry is usable because we get people who lurk every day and may be turned off trying to use some parts of the site.

With Eos' permission I've created a nice little SurveyMonkey survey. It'll take you through some of the features that Southperry has to offer as well as a look at the things you can do to change how you use Southperry (hint hint: the user settings are feature-rich!). It's completely anonymous so all I'll be farming are your opinions. It'll take you less than 10 minutes to fill out and I would really appreciate it.

This survey is going to be open until the 27th of March, in case you aren't able to do it right now for any reason. The results are going to be tallied and analyzed, and hopefully we can come up with some things that can be improved about Southperry!

Thank you!
    Last edited by Jedward; 2013-04-21 at 09:24 PM.

2. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Southperry Usability Survey

Could have used a bit more depth, but interesting nonetheless. :)

3. Default Re: Southperry Usability Survey

SurveyMonkey is a butt and only allows 10 questions to free users. I had to work within that constraint so the questions are more broad than they are deep.

I wish I could've done even 20 questions ;;

4. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Southperry Usability Survey

Ahh ;_;

It's a little late, but Drive is an option for it.

5. Default Re: Southperry Usability Survey

Answer options aren't numbers.
    #3 is a great question, I don't even know what most of the options are/do in the settings section.
    Other than blocking sections, people and changing user title I don't use it... and I've never felt the need for it either.
    Other than that I can't think of anything else, hope it helped.

6. Default Re: Southperry Usability Survey

Yeah, that was weird formatting on SM's part. Thanks, changed it.

7. Default Re: Southperry Usability Survey

I'm gonna give this a bump to New Posts as there are only a couple of days until I close the survey. I really appreciate your guys' effort in helping improve Southperry.

When the survey is closed, I'm going to pool the responses together (which I've actually already started doing) and make a document summarizing everything and possible improvements. This document will be sent to Eos, and he can do what he wants with it.

Thank you all so much!