Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Most likely, it's the OLD sharp eyes. Remember when you got some books changed? One of them turned into sharp eyes. Maybe only one of those could, since the change, and you had one of each, because even they both had the same effect, they had different item IDs.

2. Default

map named "Sun Set Road: A Desert of Red Sand" seems to be glicthed such that the mobs will end up teleporting to the middle platform if they spawn on the right most platform after a few seconds- very strange looking. Seems to do this on all chs in Bera- any other worlds have the same problem?

3. Default

I thought it was hackers in the map? Didnt want to hang around to long to see.

4. Default

Seems like the thing that happened with the old Snowman map. The human teleport was glitched to allow monsters to use it too, making the safe platform a deadly one, and crashing you after awhile

5. Default

I get auto d/ced when I use Avenger on the Showa map where Male Boss spawns.

6. Default

That's Extra B and his shenanigans. Apparently, landing a hit on the guys with a brick will DC you.

7. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

If you're a class with no summons, use a familiar to kill him.
    My mutant pig takes care of it well enough.

8. Default

I did that Balrog PQ earlier today with a Cannoneer guildmate of mine, and it appears that Cannoneers do not receive the severe stat nerf other classes take.

While I'm plugging away with 4k Iron Arrows, this guy is hitting 30-40k per Scatter Shot.

9. Default

Jesus. Mercedes get the nerf at least. Everytime a new class comes out there's some glitch associated with that PQ.

10. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

I'm slightly suprised that no servers has been down while the (I'm assuming) core Nexon team is out for vacation.

11. Default

Conspiracy theory: Nexon themselves are the ones crashing servers and duplicating items.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN.

12. Default

Not sure if this is intended or not, but you can't knock back PQ bosses anymore without rush.

13. Default

I don't know if is a bug but I can't acess to the Special Tab of the Shop of Legends...

14. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Have you tried relogging or is your server lagging? I just bought some maple items for my lolBaM

15. Default

Anyone know how you get trophies from the Legendary Ore and Good Vibe quests? They seem to be broken like a few of the others still are.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

They don't have their own trophies, do they? The "Early Bird" trophy requires that you do "Can You Resist" quest, which doesn't start until January 19th.

It does look suspicious that both quests restart as soon as they're done, but hey, free exp and coins every half hour isn't bad.

17. Default

Ahh right. If I only have to complete the quest once as it says then great. I hate wasting 30 minutes afk-ing on a dozen chars.

Sucks we cant get the potted Christmas tree trophy which ends on the 31st...

18. Default

The darn Good Vibrations event quest has a bit habit giving only exp as a prize, taking away the detector and not counting the quest as complete =| meaning no coin and you gotta forfeit the quest to do it over.

19. Default

Speaking of PQs, I've found that I can use movement abilities in some rooms where you are not supposed to be able to. For example, my Marksman can Double Jump in the teleporting-box stage of Ludi Pq.