1. Default Hi, I'm DarkNightSyndrome

Wow, SP even has a pre-set introduction template? Impressive for a forum, and a first amongst those I have bothered to register for.

I'll skip my name and age, since I'm accustomed to staying anonymous on games and forums. But as others do in-game, you can refer to me as DNS or Syndrome.

When I started playing Maple & what server: End of 2005 when MapleSEA was relatively new, and in Bootes.

Other Games I play: Magic: The Gathering... yeah, I find one online game time-consuming and money-consuming enough.

Where I heard about SP: EXTRACTIONS. Yeah, that's my first impression... sorta like a construction site, unfortunately.

Reason for Registering: MapleStory Forums are either active but unproductive, or productive but dead. SP is sorta dead in terms of my expectations, but I'll take the productivity any day.

Screw the facts.... apparently I was here before I was even here, according to Google... http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=9283

2. Default Re: Hi, I'm DarkNightSyndrome

Welcome to SouthBasilWood! The land of , raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaainbowssssssss, and .

.smussopo dna, selppaenip, sallihcnihc fo dnal eht, yrrephtuoS ot emocleW

And finally welcome to the land of Sovietperry where chinchilla sits on you!

3. Default Re: Hi, I'm DarkNightSyndrome

Sup! Oh hey, I think you might be the only Bootes player other than me here from the ones I've seen anyway.

4. Default Re: Hi, I'm DarkNightSyndrome

I don't expect much MSea players on MapleStory Forums other than the official MSea PlayPark one. Used to be there (In fact, since I started playing Maple), but it died down on any form of productivity so I more or less left.

How many other MSeea players (regardless of worlds) do you estimate there are in SP, based on your experience?

5. Default Re: Hi, I'm DarkNightSyndrome

About ten to fifteen at most, I'd say. A large majority seem to be playing at Aquila, and I suppose I have the rare distinction of having been extremely active on two global MS forums before this one.

6. Default Re: Hi, I'm DarkNightSyndrome

I see. Never bothered with other Global/Other MapleStory forums myself in the early years when the official MapleSEA forums were still actively productive, since I considered contributing information to the local version as a higher priority then. Of course now, everyone there basically knows about our future contents for the whole of 2013, no one bothers to do guides since we can just get them from the pioneers of KMS (or whoever gets them first, considering nowadays Nexon uses various versions as Tespias), might as well just take the step forward and step into SP, where we can discuss new KMS things first-hand.

At least SP's screenshots and video sections are still running. Over on the SEA side, that section has been literally dead for a couple of years. Can't say the same for SP's individual class discussion forums though (but those are dead everywhere but Basil, but Basil's running on a majority of unproductive posts and probably has lesser SEA players than SP.)

7. Default Re: Hi, I'm DarkNightSyndrome

I preferred it simply because there were less idiots and imbeciles, but overall SP's organization is much better for dividing areas clearly than our forum where I have to click twice just to get to the General Discussion section, and that's without considering the complete quality going on in there.

8. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Hi, I'm DarkNightSyndrome

Uh, welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.

9. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Hi, I'm DarkNightSyndrome

Welcome to Southperry and I hope you enjoy your stay!
    There seems to be a lot of people playing Magic nowadays. Half of the student lounge plays that while the other half is Yugioh.

10. Default Re: Hi, I'm DarkNightSyndrome

wow DNS ...

well probably the only DEI player though, unless ...

11. Default Re: Hi, I'm DarkNightSyndrome

took you awhile, DNS. welcome.

@c732n7; i was in DEI for the whole of 2012 thanks to union but now im back to bootes :|

12. Default Re: Hi, I'm DarkNightSyndrome

@DeanNim well, yeah but i am no longer find any familiar faces around.

@DarkNightSyndrome hmm, maybe you are known to ASF/PPCF as the batch creating about magicians inefficiency prior to BB. for others, ask someone else then.