1. Default Question on Extraction on Boss Mob

Fiel Cant extract bosses mob that had over 2.1bi?

i havnt seem any bosses mob extraction that had over 2.1bil...

like the unlimited patch change all boss mob to over 2.1bil hp such as Von leon / CPB / Empress / Magnus / ARk/ Hillia / Chaos zak

even now such as the root abyss bosses change...

was wondering if unlimited hit on gms .... would fiel able to extract the bosses ? or he cant ? if he cant then how does other ppl know the true value of bosses hp?

2. Default Re: Question on Extraction on Boss Mob

No. The HP values are kept server side and are nowhere in the client data, therefore he cannot extract those values.

3. Default Re: Question on Extraction on Boss Mob

if that is true ... how does other ppl know the true value of the bosses? such as leafre.net ... they alway known the hp of the bosses o.0

4. Default Re: Question on Extraction on Boss Mob

Because they use a general estimation of how much DPS people are doing with how many people fight it. Its not an exact number, Its an estimation.

EDIT: And if you don't believe me, Ask Leafre.net, Why are you asking us about this when we dont know?

5. Default Re: Question on Extraction on Boss Mob

Fiel doesnt extrac the pdr either how do they know the pdr too? and the hp change only by a small amount u think u can be that good on acc on estimate?

6. Default Re: Question on Extraction on Boss Mob

That's not true, there's a new variable that contains the higher HP value that Fiel doesn't currently support with his extractions.

7. Default Re: Question on Extraction on Boss Mob

oh that make sense and thank you =P

i was alway wondering for couple month y he couldnt extract it

8. Default Re: Question on Extraction on Boss Mob

Also, Fiel does do PDR, take this for example:
    The WDEF and MDEF values are PDR and MDR respectively, they just don't have a percent sign.

He doesn't usually do monster changes though because they're usually pretty insignificant, the fact that the Chaos Root Abyss monsters were changed so much is an exception that doesn't happen very often.

9. Default Re: Question on Extraction on Boss Mob

Perhaps someone should've considered actually asking @Fiel; how/why he does what he does?

10. Default Re: Question on Extraction on Boss Mob

PDR is not too hard to estimate. just attack a mob with 0% PDR and 0% boss and see how much your damage is reduced. If you normally hit 100k and you hit 70k, the mob has 30% PDR, if you hit 50k it has 50% PDR, etc.

11. Default Re: Question on Extraction on Boss Mob

guess pdr is easy... but guess 300% pdr is harder than u think ... cuz u need like atleast 67% stack ignore even deal 1% dmg lol

12. Default Re: Question on Extraction on Boss Mob

WDEF has always been PDR. When PDR was first out in Big Bang I actually had started labeling it as such. But then people got confused as to what PDR actually was, so I switched back to WDEF and have kept it so ever since.

A few months ago I redid how templates work and, as part of that update to my code, it broke some other code. So as a quick fix I just included pretty much everything without percents and never got around to changing it back to the way it should be.