Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: How was your day?

teach me pls. ;-;

Working and having an active social life?
    feels like...

2. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Got an interview for the other position I mentioned in my last post, which ironically came the same day I got employee of the month for the month of July at Michaels (finally, but still too late). Just have to edit some photos in Photoshop for the interview and cross my fingers!

Also, speaking of Michael's, we currently only have 1 working cash register, and this has been the case for about a week now. IT services for Michael's is utter pomegranate it seems.

3. Default Re: How was your day?

A Singer would probably be the best machine, but I got this thing for 20 bucks and it works okay, only it can only do one stitch and I can only manual reverse stitch.

Everything else, look on YouTube. It took me like 4 out of those 5 hours to figure out how to work the thing, then after that I tried altering and old t-shirt and it sucked. I tried 3 more times before I did a good job, and just now I altered two more shirts to fit perfectly. Basically you pull at both sides to your desired fit, measure how much you pulled. Then measure your arm and forearm, both relaxed. Mark the shirt accordingly at the forearm, arm, armpit, and torso, connect the dots, sew. After practicing a few times you'll be able to do it easily.

EDIT: I followed this video along with some written guide on r/malefashionadvice to learn:

written steps

4. Default Re: How was your day?

Being in school is cool but sometimes things get so weird. I'm on a 20-30 people group chat and an argument started like 2 hours ago over the most inane mixup. Both sides are wrong, they know it but for some reason they keep going and going... One of the teachers who's also there sent the correct information, everyone saw it and yet these people keep going. I don't think my phone has seen this much activity ever.

EDIT: Hahaha, teachers had to send an email stating the same again. It's so sad yet the "flames/insults" are hilarious, I kinda wish I didn't spend so much time on reddit and other mostly English speaking websites so I could see more people arguing in Spanish.

5. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Wow, thank u @Benchrome;. I might actually try this.

6. Default Re: How was your day?

2 weeks confinement in the military done. Few more weeks of physical training before we move on to basic military training. everything sucks and im just a nerd trying to keep up tbh.

EDIT: also, i can do CPR and use the AED now!! I am a trained military personnel now!!!! Let me crack your rib cage!!!!!!

7. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Which company are you in and also, ptp?

8. Default Re: How was your day?

First football game in our stadium since 2 years ago happened last night, they really over did it by hiring skydivers to come in tho like chill its a high school football game

9. Default Re: How was your day?

As of today I can add "performed every position at Chipotle successfully" to my resume. Too bad my last day is next Sunday...it was a good run I guess.

10. Default Re: How was your day?

Wolf coy! And yeap, I purposely didnt take NAPFA cause I was damn sure I was going to fail anyway so here I am.

11. Sacred cow Male
    singapore

Ah I see. Not sure how it's like there.. only had 1 friend from wolf coy hahahaha ptp should be okay I suppose... unlike ulysses nearby you

12. Default Re: How was your day?

Haven't posted here in a little while.

I've been settling into work pretty well, doing more interesting projects. I feel like a for real programmer now, which is great and all, but I think of myself more as a computer scientist. I've also applied to Google, so fingers crossed for that, and sent my CV to a friend at Facebook. Paid rent for the first time on my new place. Feeling completely and utterly devastated now that school is starting and I can't attend (I keep getting emails, like all my friends are grad students). I asked a prof if I could sit in on her grad seminar and she agreed, but I haven't checked if it's okay with work, hopefully that works out. Applied as a special student for the winter, I'd be able to take two classes, so I've been thinking maybe Advanced Theory of Computation and Information Structures 1. Dunno if I'd be able to get in next year. I feel like not much has changed, and at McGill, at least, my adviser is heading on a year and a half sabbatical. Hopefully having an absent adviser doesn't kill my chances, lol.

Oh! And the new Nintendo 3DS is coming out in the states, finally! I'm so glad I waited, but at the same time, I am not amused by this clear attempt to unload Happy Home Designer on people who want n3DSes. I didn't get the XL because it wasn't what I wanted, and this one isn't the color I want and it comes with a game I don't really want (nor do I want to buy it such that Nintendo might think it was a success) so I'm torn between settling for it (because I've waited so damn long) or continuing not to buy things that aren't exactly what I want. There's always the chance they'll release them standalone for the holidays, but... I feel like that's less likely if this bundle doesn't sell well, and then people can use this as evidence that no one wants the n3DS here rather than no one wants the n3DS packaged with Happy Home Designer here.

My general thoughts on life at the moment are, "Wow, I'm actually like, a responsible adult now. Weird."

13. Default Re: How was your day?

>Plays maplestory

NO, YOURE A MAN CHILD

14. Default Re: How was your day?

people on this site still play maplestory?

I need to get paid so bad so so so bad

15. Default Re: How was your day?

Some do, I'm just being facetious towards him

16. Default Re: How was your day?

Wolf quite xiong also leh ;-; Scorpion and Viper like super chill compared to us

17. Default Re: How was your day?

Why do you keep attacking me, mysterious stranger? That is so not fetch.

18. Sacred cow Male
    singapore

viper is like.. the ultimate welfare coy lol no idea about wolf =x

but oh well, you'll get through it lol

19. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Finished the first week of my new job (oh BT dubs, I got a new job!) First day we had a power outage and got sent home early. Still got paid for a full 8 hours too. October is going to be crazy, the hours change to 6 am to 3 PM, or 3 PM to midnight. Nice thing though, is I just have to sit and look at pictures all day and make small edits haha.

20. Default Re: How was your day?

After getting almost academically R I P'd in my first semester at uni I am now so on track for this sem.

Just gotta prove it for real in the upcoming exams