1. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

Default What should i spend my coins on?

So on my main account alone i have 2k unleashed coins just sitting there. I also have around 70-140ish coins sitting on 13 other accounts each.
    I really have nothing i really need from the shop, i guess i can stack up on 50%s or 20% to possibly use them in the future sometime but i'm not really sure i'd even be able to afford all of the wards needed to 20% an item (fix evo emp so i can make mesos pls ) or even end up using all of the 50%s i could buy.

Just really looking for opinions or what everyone else used their coins on.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: What should i spend my coins on?

either what you said, or 10% slates. there isn't really anything else worth a thing.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I bought as many slates as i could. Those never lose their usefulness, even if i have nothing left to scroll.

4. Donator Male
    New_York

I was also thinking the slates but 40 coins for a 10% chance seems like such a waste for me. I'll probably get like 30 2h 50%s to finish my heart and scroll something else eventually and invest the rest into 20%s 2h wep atks for another sword if i ever find one again or my fafnir polearm for my Dark Knight. do the 20%s expire in 3 months like the 50%s?

5. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

slates will always be worth it despite their low percents. want to know a true story that happened last week for me?

5/10 10% clean slates worked, 3 out of 8 60% CSOGS worked. albeit i got bad luck with csogs and good luck with 10% CSS, doesnt mean that the 10% is insignificant

6. Default Re: What should i spend my coins on?

Almost positive the 20%s expire 24 hours after purchase. I stocked up mostly on 50%s (plan on scrolling a weapon for my Xenon soon) and a few hammers. Annoying side is since the scrolls expire, one per slot.

7. Default Re: What should i spend my coins on?

Heartwave Awakening Stamps or 50% Hammers would be viable options as well. Those always have a use, and they never expire.
    I'd definitely buy the max amount of Slates you can before anything else though.

8. Donator Male
    New_York

Just bought one to check and it was perm

I was going to stock up on some of those but @Takebacker; ruined my dreams and said we're going to get 50% +8atk scrolls in some future coin shop.
    I'd normally just say pineapple the 20%s at that point but i said that with the 90% hot time ones and we never got those.
    Anyone know where they come from?

@Green4Ever; I still have like 10-15 of the gold awakening stamps/carved gold seals from the hot times way back when, i was gonna stock up on those originally but i remembered the stamps/seals i had. I don't like the 50%s hammers because then i need clean slates if they fail.

Edit: decided to clean slate my heart's 2 slots back. 0/24 10%s work. Get annoyed and use the 2 20%s i've had sitting on my kaiser forever

9. Default Re: What should i spend my coins on?

I bought a few potable rings and some mastery book synergies after scrolling a claw and my Beryl heart.
    I am tired of stocking up on scrolls that just sit there for years.

10. Default Re: What should i spend my coins on?

+9 stat scrolls

11. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

I personally went hammers.

12. Default Re: What should i spend my coins on?

You could always grab some in case you upgrade to something Untradeable or something that requires PSoKs. It'd save a little NX at least.
    This is what I decided to do. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Those damn 50%s scrolls hog up 1 slot each and the Pinnacle Scrolls are a pain since they require Protection Scrolls, so I just said screw that.

13. Default Re: What should i spend my coins on?

I got the +9 all armor scrolls since I figured everything else is obtainable by other means or will become obsolete in the future.

14. Default Re: What should i spend my coins on?

Scrolls from next ani are 10 all with twice the success rate of pinnacle. Still booms, though.

15. Default Re: What should i spend my coins on?

Oh...

oops lol

Guess clean slates or hammers or stamps are the only things that won't become obsolete then.