1. Default Pardon for late introduction of myself, as I've been here for a while. Kusanagi Haru

I'm not really new to Southperry but pardon for late introduction, and here's some info about myself.

Name: Kusanagi Haru (my 2nd name)
    When I started playing Maple & what server: 2006 in MapleSEA, 2012 in GMS
    Other Games I play: Mostly Japanese indie games.
    IGN (MapleSEA): [Artemis] KusanagiHaru (current main and fusion project character)
    IGN (GMS): [Renegades] MaouEmilio (current main), KusanagiHaru (fusion project mule)

Personal preferred training in MapleSEA: event boss route or Monster park extreme route and Evolving world training method (currently not available in MSEA).
    For GMS: Monster park extreme route> evolving world

I hate it when I cant put space for character creation in Maple.
    I'm anti-PQ. Whoever want me join PQ, especially if I know you in buddy list, I will delete, mock and hell you out, especially in MSEA. (early warning)
    I'm more to chatting when I play either GMS and MSEA.

I like overcoats, especially the black ones because it's partly tied with what am I.
    I do art projects such as graphic design but mainly I do digital paintings and fine art works as I was a fine art student in public university in Malaysia.
    I have my own schedule to play both GMS and MapleSEA.
    I do watch anime and read mangas but rarely. Reason: Animation company in Japan nowadays do not have enough budget to make the content interesting.

2. Default Re: Pardon for late introduction of myself, as I've been here for a while. Kusanagi H

You're opinionated.

3. Default Re: Pardon for late introduction of myself, as I've been here for a while. Kusanagi H

Is that so?
    -okay.jpg-

4. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Pardon for late introduction of myself, as I've been here for a while. Kusanagi H

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.