Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default [1.2.209] Wolf and Sheep Event, Ereb Tutorial

Ereb Tutorial was released in a prior patch but it was too small to be worth mentioning on its own, so I'm going to include it here.
    Item

Mob

NPC

Reactor

Map

UI

Skill

Character

That's it. Not terribly exciting.

2. Default

Nice, good job Isaac. Waiting for Elin expansion.

Don't forget, there's a new BGM in my thread.

3. Default

i dont really know what it is yet but it looks original :) good job

4. Default

is the sheep and wolf thing a mu lung pq-esque thing?

5. Default

No, it's more like CPQ. Wolf team vs. sheep team. Because it's a PQ type thing I don't really have much more information to go on besides what you see here.

6. Default

Nice job Isaac =D

Just one thing, are there suppose to be more images in "mob" then just the 2?
    this new pq looks ok, Seems to be a bit like ARpq

BB~

7. Default

Didn't see a reason to post images of Mano/stumpy/etc. everyone knows what they look like.

Also I feel the need to point out that this is an event, not a permanent PQ.

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Maple medals eh? Cool pomegranate. Too bad it isn't permanent.

9. Default

What's with the tendency to create event quests? Seems a lot less productive than actual content, considering that they could only be done within a certain time frame and that they won't spread to all the other versions.

10. Default

Since last anniversary, this is all they've been doing. It was cool at first, now it's getting on my nerves. MAKE SOMETHING PERMANENT DAMN IT. There hasn't been a real new area since Time Temple. Mu Lung Dojo was a spinoff of the event, Ereb hunting ground is only accessible to Cygnus, and that Balrog boss is a laughable joke in its current state. Is that really all they have to show for the last 8 months? Hell, at this point I'd even take more area bosses.

11. Default

I'm probably stretching things but...coincidence or hint?

Edit...you didnt say anything about the Shop Visitor/Black list or the new CS item that adds a Pendant slot to the UI...gogo equipping HT AND Narican pendants...oh but dont get too excited as it only lasts for 1 day.
    Last edited by Chameleonic; 2009-03-18 at 01:43 AM.

12. Default

The lamb is based on Birks in Leafre, that picture is just a birk and so probably coincidence.

13. Default

huh what is this, can i have more info on this please ? and would it be possible to equip 2 naricains?

14. Default

Yes, you can now buy a CS-item that allows you to equip another Pendant for 1 day.
    Its called, Pendant Slot Increase: 1 Day ()
    Equips UI w/ Pendant Slot Increase used

Credits to Spadow

15. Default

Seems pretty cool an event style CPQ. I hope there are no level limits. Too bad the anniversary stuff expires. But hopefully there will be something new that doesn't.

16. Default

oh dear

17. Default

Maybe it's so that EVERY time in a year there's an event area going on. Like a new area constantly changing.

Could be interesting.