Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Chaos Pink Bean channel?

Just got a Chaos Pink Bean expedition created, and the Nexon website says you can enter from any channel.. walked up to Forgotten Twilight on channel 18 and it told me I'm not allowed to create a Pink Bean expedition on this channel. Is there a separate map or something? If anyone is able to provide any info I'd appreciate it.

edit: apparently you can change channels in the map before Forgotten Twilight, so we're just searching around for the right NPC text.

edit 2: it's channel 15. I guess if anyone else wants to know, here's your answer. xD

2. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean channel?

Did regular PB get moved to 14?

3. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean channel?

Forgot to check that, we're inside now. Sorry :<

Side note: Chaos Pink Bean is F'UCKING HORRIBLE.

Status resistance doesn't seem to work at all, I have 94% resist and I'm getting sed/stunned/blinded/sealed over and over again.

4. Neon Atom Straight Female
    IGN: BawssLyk
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Twerk
    Massachusetts

Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean channel?

nope, it was still on 11

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

You sure you even have 94% Resist? lol
    Also is there a potion CD in CPB?

6. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean channel?

40% from Bad Luck Ward, 20% from Willpower, 30% from Resistance Potion, 4% from Demon Slayer character card.

An additional 20% on top of that from Judgement Draw, and I was still getting punched in the face with status effects constantly.

And no potion cooldown.

7. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean channel?

I've heard mutterings of Ambition's PDR bonus not working -- is it possible that Willpower's status resist isn't working?

8. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean channel?

It works fine for me at Empress. Hard Mode Hilla on the other hand has status resist ignore, apparently - 100% status resist with judgment draw (same stats as Mazz) and still get seduced/caged/dispelled. I wouldn't be surprised if CPB does too. No potion cooldown is HUGE.

9. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean channel?

Yeah.. I think rather than Willpower being broken, some bosses just go straight through all status resistance. Hard Hilla is a total pain in the ass, and the statues at cPB are horrible too. Didn't get past the final wave of statues (granted, only like 4 attackers and 2 dced) due to the barrage of status effects. :(

10. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean channel?

Yeah the statuses were really bad, it was almost constant stuns (80% resist here)

First time I ever had to leave a boss room because I ran out of all cures (and I brought 400. I let my pet do 99% of the curing as well. That is a lot!)

11. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean channel?

Chaos Pink Bean sounds even stupider than the original concept of it just going by extractions.

12. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Original concept of CPB is fine, and the concept of CPB now is fine.

13. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

nexon got hold of the news that all cure pouches weren't selling f3

14. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean channel?

Auto all cure pouches still glitch your character. :(

15. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Just got done with a guild run..went a lot better than I was expecting.

We ran out of time, but brought pb's health down 10-11 times.
    Pretty sure we'll kill it next time we go.

16. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean channel?

How many people went on the run? And any challenges?

17. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

I have been asked to keep that information private for now, but once the host says it's okay to tell those kind of things, I'll be more than happy to share :)

18. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean channel?

Welp. Understandable.

Oh well thanks anyway.

19. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean channel?

I'm pretty sure without a Bishop or Phantom spamming Dispel for the statues (or at least, the far left and far right statues) it'd be nearly impossible to get enough damage in due to all the time wasted spamming All Cures. What's the point in having status resistance if certain bosses just flat out ignore it >_<

I think we're going to organise a full expedition for this weekend, and see how that goes. For a test run this really didn't go as I had planned lol..

20. Default Re: Chaos Pink Bean channel?

I wasted no time spamming all cures, my pet did it for me!(Problem with this is when I went with the group in bellocan on my ice lightning mage, auto all cures locked a lot of the party members characters from doing anything. NICE GLITCH! so that run failed) it was really just the stun that got me. and yeah the status resist thing is pretty annoying. I don't think I'll be able to find a group in bera to run with :( good luck with yours though =D