Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

You can get all of those from the system that existed pre-professions though. True, this'll make them easier to come by, but unless the minors get special access to some sort of ore collecting map....

2. Default

I'm like 99% sure ores stopped dropping so much in KMS a while ago.

3. Default

I doubt it; that would force everyone to choose gathering professions on mules and smithing professions on their mains.

4. Default

^^^ wonder if this has anything to do with it... ^^^

5. Default

That's the new character statistic based on your own play.

Clock-wise from 12:
    Charisma
    Sensibility (? Whatever this may mean)
    Wisdom
    Determination
    Manual Dexterity
    Charm

I do believe it has effects on how your Professions will go.

6. Default

I lost the Excel file where I translated Herbalist. pineapplekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
    Heres the back run down; Flowers + Bottle = Flower Oil. Seed + Bottle = Seed Oil. High levels require higher level bottles, and higher grade things have low chances of becoming powders instead oils.

7. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Skyshooter1
    Server: Alexina
    Level: 981
    Job: Green boy
    Guild: Blasphamy
    canada

OMFG I LOVE THOSE KINDS OF CHARTS SO MUCH!!!!

8. Default

Well this is interesting. I'm having a hard time figuring out what exactly the machinist is capable of forging, but thus far, under the Jeweler / goldsmithing category I've found the new shoulder pads, belts, face equips.... most of the new accessories seem to be there, the big exceptions being the new earrings, medals, and pouch items. Mind, I'm going about this rather haphazardly, so I may have missed something.

In any case, in light of items like that new pendant or new ring, I can't imagine picking Alchemy over Jewelery in this system...

9. Default

Well, you can pick two professions so...

10. Default

One of those Alchemist recipes better end up being a pipe bomb :<

11. Default

True, but since you need herbal oils and/or ores for just about EVERYTHING on these lists, I have a hard time imagining one could get by without one of the collection professions. Particularly since the new stat system makes crafting mules look like a disadvantageous plan...

12. Won't Be Coming Back

canada

In one of the conference vids, it shows a small demo of the ability to make transformation pots.

In the video though it showed this...

.... I don't know how to react to that... If it is what it is, then.... I can't really say if I'm scared of what will happen or.... I just don't know...

13. Default

^ Looks more like a Login screen Bg F3

14. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

The red snail's expression is pure win.

15. Won't Be Coming Back

canada

I'm pretty sure that's an actual potion though. Theres a different bg of the big hene-hoe being small, and then jumping while big.

16. Default

one hundred times this.

Also, if there's a way for me to become a king sized ninja pirate, I'm SO getting that job.

17. Default

According to Volt on the EF forums, the giant potion (other than making you giant) also increases your attack, allows you to create earthquakes when you jump, and you inflict damage on any monster you step on.

and

• Charm - gives you more equip slots
    • Will - increases your HP and defense
    • Charisma - increases your PvP damage, gives you a chance to ignore monsters' defenses, and decreases exp lost when you die
    • Hands - increases success rate on scrolls
    • Insight - increases your accuracy and avoid, allows you to reveal an item's potential without a magnifying glass
    • Affection - increases your MP and the exp gained from quests

18. Default

I want to raise this. Is the success rate increase noticibly or is it like 5&#37;?

19. Default

How do you raise those?

Do they level through normal play? I think Fiel posted a list of monsters that gave "character" exp, after you reach a certain amount do they open up these features? Is this separate from the 2 crafting jobs you can choose?

20. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

if this came before big bang, I would say this is why Victoria island could be broken up so easily