IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

I wouldn't mind them replacing the whole KoC branch with instructors, as long as they actually get rid of the expendables

2. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

This wouldn't be too bad assuming they had complete storylines and unique skills since most people haven't spent a single cent on KoCs. On the other hand I really don't know just how unique they could get so it could be like Mikhail x 4.

3. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

Doesn't really matter if it's Mihile x 4 because people will still play it even if nobody likes the class. They'll go for the I'll-play-this-class-because-it's-unpopular sorta deal like people did with BW paladins and Axe heroes.

4. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

I wouldn't mind. The fact that leveling is so easy nowadays kinda defeats the point of KoC imo.

5. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Close!
    Aiden was a stand in for the real Checky, whom was unnamed and only shown briefly out of suit:

Spoiler

6. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Eckhart would just have the same card bonuses as Night Lord.

7. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

I believe the Mechanic itself is Aiden and Checky. Aiden has a grey hair color and red eyes, just like this artwork depicts:

That person you think it was doesn't have the robot or the robot ally. I don't know I haven't read all pages of the Big Bang comic.

8. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Yes, because he's leaving and never seen again. Checky doesn't have a human design either...

However, many fan artist, myself included, take O-Nyan's design of that guy from above to be Checky's human design and treat Aiden and Checky as two different individuals. There are even KMS RP bots on twitter that use that specific character as representation. So it varies on your own personal headcanon.

Edit: I also should mention that the educational comic Hanja Thief which is Licensed by Nexon treats the two separately as well, so I personally do not think Nexon intends for Aiden to be Checky. They're two entirely different people from my perspective.

9. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

the resistance pirate; Mechanic has some sort ear piece

10. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

New diary is up.

Most useless inkwell diary ever. ~

11. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Let's have a fun party together with our friends!

Expected. This is really lame, I don't need to play this on PC when I can play it on an Android/iOS device. It is fun to play on my phone, but this PC version is just bad.
    The mobile version uses leaves which you can earn through quests (only a small amount) or buy with real money. This will be another way for Nexon to make money, just use Nexon Cash if you want exclusive buildings, faster harvesting and faster playing with your monsters.

12. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Since this was the final update listed I'm guessing this it the end of the so called "maplestory unlimited". God this was disappointing if that's the case.

13. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Remember how excited we were for Tempest? Take that and multiply that by infinity and you get my feelings on Unlimited except for the Root Abyss which we haven't heard anything of since it showed up at CMST. :(

14. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

The only Maplestory update I was stoked for was probably the amazing awesome NLC update
    Spoiler
    The only update they had the right to call big was "Big Bang" and "Chaos", because those actually added game changing features and not class revamp after class revamp.

15. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

I liked Big Bang but I loved Chaos as I have a huge weakness for mining and farming items along with crafting- or I would have but Alchemist Stones were priced at 5 million each then (It's 1 million now) and our lenses, molds and such all cost about 10 - 20x yours too. Things like crafting and PvP actually allowed people to branch out a bit so I'm sad to see how PvP was killed off too when it returned shortly as Grand Battle. More like Cash Battle if you ask me.

16. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

In my opinion, even though Unlimited was another big dissappointment, I still think it had more to give than Tempest, at least it changed our stats.

17. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

And buffed the flying pineapple out of bosses for no reason other than making the game an even bigger cash cow. You need some SERIOUS funding now to even do the higher bosses.

18. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Which is exactly why I'm quitting once it comes to GMS.

19. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

I'm quitting way before it lands to save myself the disappointment and probably come back just to explore Root Abyss.

20. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

I have a few more personal achievements I plan to accomplish before it comes. As for Root Abyss, I don't really have much of an opinion on it yet. If it stays level limited, then it's a stupid idea.