IGN: Cozmose
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Enthralling
    Alliance: Provocative
    usa

Default Fastest way from 92 to 200?

A friend made a bet with me. If I can get my xenon to 200 within a month, he'll buy me full scrolled/EE'd tyrant gear. Even if it's not true, it's motivation. But I have no idea where to train after aliens nerf.. at least to 100. Any help?

2. Default Re: Fastest way from 92 to 200?

92-100-Still Aliens, Its not as fast but it works.
    100-140-Evo World
    140-165-Evo World/Dimensional Invasion PQ
    165-179-Evo World/DiPQ/Drill Hall 2
    179-190-Evo World/DiPQ/Hall of Honor
    190-200-Evo World/Hall of Honor/Future Perion Golems

3. Default Re: Fastest way from 92 to 200?

For 135 monster park isn't that bad, going to the level 140+ places each mob gives like 25K+ exp, and you can get elven blessing + the 1.5x coupons that come from boxes around town too

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Fastest way from 92 to 200?

at 160-ish, xenon should be able to solo horntail for around 75% of it's exp bar. that's after you run out of your dimension and evo runs 8or until nexon fixes them.

5. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Wow, that's really easy of you try hard enough.

Just set a goal every week and take advantage of the 1.5x from town boxes.

6. Default Re: Fastest way from 92 to 200?

Evo World starts getting a lot slower starting at 171 thanks to the penalty. By 181 you'll get 40% of what you'd normally get.

7. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Cozmose
    Level: 200
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Enthralling
    Alliance: Provocative
    usa

Even an unfunded xenon? because I've got pretty much nothing but half a pinnacle set for myself right now x:

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

as long as you don't get unlucky with the seduces+1/1's, i'd say yes, my xenon only has 4 or 5 equips worth anything and a clean necro weapon, and did it with a good hour to spare.

9. Default Re: Fastest way from 92 to 200?

I'd like to try on mine. Wonder if I still disconnect.

10. Default Re: Fastest way from 92 to 200?

Actually at level 130ish it's starting to get a bit dull. With regular NPC bought Cores, I would only get a little bit over 1 level per run on my level 132 Xenon. This is without EXP buffs. But it's still better than most spots at around this level.

OT: Also, at level 140-160, it wouldn't be a bad place to train at MP3 since it has a nice spawn rate.

11. Default Re: Fastest way from 92 to 200?

krexel gives a level and ahalf at 160ish dont do it earlier you'll miss like 90% of the time

12. Default Re: Fastest way from 92 to 200?

Hilla gives a tonne of EXP too, don't forget. Krexel gives 11M per body IIRC, and the daily quest is a free 7.5 million mesos. That is... if you don't get DCed during the fight.

Hadriel

13. Default Re: Fastest way from 92 to 200?

Wow 7.5 mil mesos for a quest? Do you know a guide on how to start that though?

14. Default Re: Fastest way from 92 to 200?

Go to Singapore > Ulu City, there's a NPC in the enter map to Ulu City, do the quest Savior of Ulu City.
    That quest will only appear after you completed several pre-quests before

15. Default Re: Fastest way from 92 to 200?

Edit: Or this, though some of the numbers it tells you is outdated.

16. Default Re: Fastest way from 92 to 200?

So for the prequests we only have to do them once right?

If we want to get the 7.5 mil all we have to do is just do the "Defeat Krexel" quest and that's it right? No pre-requisites?

17. Default Re: Fastest way from 92 to 200?

Once you do the quest line once, the savoir of ulu city quest will become repeatable once a day, that is the kill Krexel quest, and it will give the 7.5m upon completion.

18. Default Re: Fastest way from 92 to 200?

So I'm 157 right now, and i have not done a HT run in aabout a year, year in a half. Can anyone guide me to somewhere that shows how to complete the prequests? Also, hat kind of range should I have? Right now I have a 82-91k buffed range, 97-108k with OOPArts code (10). 60% crit, 12% boss and 53% pdr. I can solo hilla in around 5minutes, how long would HT take? Thanks.

19. Default Re: Fastest way from 92 to 200?

In case you missed it :) The post below yours responded:
    Be 120 > Talk to Chief Tomato in Leafre about finding Moira > Talk to Moira > Bit of relaying between Moira/Chief Tomato until Moira becomes standalone pretty much