1. Default RIP EunB of Ladie's Code :(

For those of you who listen to KPop you might recognize the group Ladie's Code. Sadly yesterday they got into a car crash and one member (EunB) was killed while two other members (RiSe and Sojung) have been in critical condition for many hours. EunB was only 22 years old.

This is really shocking news to hear. For some reason I always pictured celebrities as invincible people, especially since you hear of so many KPop idols get into crashes but never has there been a death. But I guess this is a reminder we all can go at any time.

Please pray for EunB and the others involved :(

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/...a-car-accident

2. Default Re: RIP EunB of Ladie's Code :(

you don't know how crushed I am by this... eunbi has been my favorite Idol for some time and I'm so horrified that this happened.. I'm still in disbelief that this actually happened and I'm praying that rise (pronounced like ree-say) will be fine but honestly things look very gloom.
    I can't even listen to any of their songs right now because I'll just break down. I thought that ladies code had potential to become a top Idol group in Korea, they were all very talented and hard working with very catchy songs and I'm just sad that this pretty much ended things.

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: RIP EunB of Ladie's Code :(

Oh damn that's tragic. So young, so beautiful and so talented.
    I hadn't heard of her before this (I don't follow Kpop) but this is really sad news, I hope the other 2 recover.

4. Default Re: RIP EunB of Ladie's Code :(

I was in a pretty good mood today but reading the news really deflated me. I had to read it again because I couldn't believe it.

Sojung seems okay for now but RiSe still seems touch and go. 9 hours in the operating room and she still needs more. If she does pull through who knows what condition she will be in.

Ladies Code were just getting started too. I agree, I think they could have made it big. EunB was probably the member I liked most too.

2014 has been a pretty bad year for K-Pop. Though the fact that all different fans have come together to make a Ladies Code Song No. 1 on the charts because that was what EunB wished for is pretty awesome. Too bad she couldn't be alive to see her dream come true.

I knew something like this would happen someday. The amount of car crashes/accidents idols are involved in is crazy. They are always all exhausted speeding somewhere in the earlier hours of the morning. They really do need to cut back on schedules.

5. Default Re: RIP EunB of Ladie's Code :(

ARE YOU F'UCKING KIDDING ME :(
    http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?...09071123401210

Rise has also died after several days of being unconscious. I was really hoping it wouldn't get any worse.. pineapple. pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple pineapple.

6. Default Re: RIP EunB of Ladie's Code :(

I was really upset about it when the news came out, but what hit me the most was when Sojung apologized for not being able to complete her schedules... She apologized for something so trivial with her skull still fractured. And not to mention the fact that even though Polaris has been hiding the news about EunB from her, she still managed to deduce the situation by herself. RIP RiSe & EunB </3

7. Default Re: RIP EunB of Ladie's Code :(

I only know of Rise because she modeled for a character in Vindictus this past January. Pretty tragic to see someone so young pass away so soon.

R.I.P.

8. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

wow wth shocking

9. Neutron Female
    IGN: HEYsammi
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

I never imagined a K-Pop idol to ever die before...