Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
  1. Default

1. You can change professions, but as you say all progress you made are wiped out. To change your professions, you go to the NPCs of the professions you have now, and click the remove profession button. Then you go to the NPCs of your new professions and learn them.

2. Recipes are items just like scrolls, you can buy some from an NPC, but most are dropped from monsters.

3. Although the previous question is true, I'll answer it nonetheless: it depends on de recipe. With most recipes you can only get 1 try (so if you fail the crafting you lose the recipe), except Alchemy recipes which have a time limit of 24 hours. There are also recipes where you can make unlimited equips, but most of them are for lower level equips.

2. Default

atm mech gear are disassemble into monster crystals, are they disassemble to item crystals in chaos?

3. Default

Oh, if it's ores you don't have to worry, you always have a 100% chance of refining no matter what level your skill is, skill levels for mining are only used for actually minin ores from veins. Like you can refine Lidiums at level 1, but you won't have a 100% chance of mining for Lidium ores until level 10.

4. Default

You're awesome. Thank you very much!

5. Default

Just a question : When you get level 10 jewelism, does the recipe for DAB make only one ring, or more?

6. Default

One.

7. Default

Ok, thanks.
    Good thing we have you to ask questions about KMS.

8. Default

You can't disassemble Dragon nor Mech gear.

9. Default

Wow so you cant put mech gear in the extractor after chaos?

10. Default

A few questions:
    - Are there any -other- time bound -free- recipes then Angelic Blessing Ring and Dark Angelic Blessing Ring?
    - Free Angelic Blessing recipe requires lvl4 jeweling?
    - Dark Angelic Blessing recipe requires lvl10 jeweling?
    - How long is the free-recipe event period? Is it only the 2nd part of the chaos update (Time of Artisans)?
    - Is it possible to (only) use Blacksmitting to gain the required ores / lvling up Jeweling -within- this event period, without the use of fatigue drop items?

Anyone? Tnx in advance! :)

11. Default

Anyone, please? :o

I'm sure I'm not the only one with these questions! :)

12. Default

Bold.
    Last edited by White; 2011-06-29 at 10:40 PM.

13. Default

Hmmmm:
    - Alchemy -Premium Giant Potion- sounds fun, however, the recipe expires after 1 day, so it's quite useless imo... :/
    - Blacksmith -Premium Android- is ok :)
    - Jewel crafting -Dark Angelic Blessing- is ok :)

Question:
    So if you can use Mining to get all the ores and Jeweling to make items to lvlup Jeweling to lvl10, all for making the Dark Angelic Ring, why are people stocking up on ores right now?

I expect that Nexon designs their events so you're not obliged to buy items from the FM to complete the Dark Angelic Ring recipe event?!?

So is it really true that you can get all the ores/plates with Mining (yourself) and Jeweling to lvl10 with just doing everything to exhaust your fatigue 1x per day in the event period to get the Dark Angelic Ring?

14. Default

Because all the professions share one fatigue bar, and with more fatigue to level up jewel crafting, you'll get level 4/10 faster.

15. Default

Oh, haha, I didn't read your question correctly. No, I don't believe you can mine all the ores, turn them into plates, and make the necessary rings all with just the 100 fatigue, or even 200 fatigue. The hardest part is definitely the ores. You use up fatigue to mine it, might not be successful, and there's no guarantee you'll even get the ores you want from what you mine. 388 gold plates or topazes at 4 ores/plate means 4 fatigue minimum to get the ores, 1 for the plate. So that's 5 fatigue per plate/gem. 388 = 1940 fatigue. 200/day means nearly 10 days JUST for ores/plates. That doesn't even require USING the ores and gems, which is what you actually need to do to get jewelcrafting up to 10 to even get the recipe.

16. Default

No, unless GMS is a lot more generous with the time limit that KMS was, you will need to do the mining and plate making on one or two other characters, and supply plates to the jeweller character, so that all of that character's fatigue can go towards levelling the jeweller craft.

17. Default

Most of your previous questions, the ones that you bumped to get answered could have been answered just reading the posts in the thread; I was curious why no one else was answering them even when I saw them lurking, but they must have thought the same thing.

And to answer this question, I'll counter White's (Ninja'd edit: Old) "Yes" with a No. Stereo ran numbers that indicate ~10 days is required to get to Level 10 using both the Fatigue potions and Jewelcrafting/Blacksmithing/Transmuting? twice a day. Threepea and iAmFear I believe have confirmed those. KMS had approximately 15 days to get it done, I suspect many will have problems if they haven't already prepared, at least a little bit.

Even with multiple Mining mules you would be cutting it close if you have no ores lying around to give you a jumpstart (pardon the pun): You need 11800 EXP just to get Mining to Level 6, the level of Gold/Topaz mining. Sure you could probably mine for it earlier, but wasting Fatigue at this point is a luxury many cannot afford (without NX).

11800 EXP means you need to create 590 plates but that's only if you had 1180 Level 1 or 2 ores laying around. If you didn't, that would be 1180 Fatigue to mine the ores, 590 Fatigue to plate the ores, ~7 more to account for mining Level 2 gems at levels 3, 4 and 5 which gives you a grand total of 1777 Fatigue. Worse case scenario (100 Fatigue only) and you've already passed 15 days at 17 days, best case scenario (230 Fatigue) getting to Level 6 Mining for mining Gold takes 8 days.

I'll go with what White says since running numbers at this point isn't really necessary. Take whatever number of days you suspect it'll take and add White's 10 days and obviously you've gone over. Even MissingLink's suggestion of splitting the 10 days among several will cut you close since all your mules need to be Level 6 to start the most arduous portion of mining Gold. I suspect that starting from scratch and with no help from FM or anywhere else you'd need at least 4 or 5 Mining mules working extremely diligently.

Of course, these calculations don't even include the time wasted on the side of the 2nd Tier Professions waiting for all the work of these mules to come to fruition.

TL;DR? If you haven't prepared in the slightest, save your NX, you'll need it. If you have prepared, consider how prepared you really are. You may need multiple, greater than 2, Mining mules.

18. Default

I think GMS will hold this event for 15 days since GMS is having the same event "explorer Rings" for 45 days almost the same as KMS had.
    But who knows what will happen? However I suggest you should preprae the plates if GMS indeed is going to hold the event, or else you will spend much time ,money and effort on collecting the necessary ores.

19. Default

Today I got a pet rock. I feed it some etc stuff but then it got sick.

What do I do when this happen? I think there's a potion to cure this sickness?

20. Default

The potion comes out with Meisterville, so sorry, that Rock is going to die.