Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

http://hco.ogplanet.com/en/main.og

Anyone here play this? I really like this game and been playing it quite a bit. I don't like any other OGPlanet games but this one is pretty fun. The "Pet" system they gave is fantastic. Think Familiars but way better and what Familiars should have been imo. One thing that really got me hooked that you don't only hit one monsters, even if you target that one monster you can hit as many monsters as you want that are around you. Most Animish/Cartoonish MMos don't have this that I have played.

Another neat thing about quests is you have repeatable quests that you can challege the NPC with rock, paper scissors and if you win you get double the EXP, if you lose it's half. Spending tons of money really can't make you OP either. Personal shops ( like maple in the Fm ) I think are free because somehow I ended up with one at level 18. It also has auction house.

They have a dungeons systems where it turns the difficulty up ( yu choose which you wanna do it ) but it's def more thought out than others. The main I have been doing there's difficulty can go up like 15 different levels though, pretty crazy. But it has Free Monsters roams in Maps too ( not like Dragon nest ).

My most annoying cons thus far would be atl + tab you can't use because it crashes the game ( but you can window mode it if you want ) and the camera system is vert different than most, it kinda wants you to play as a side scroller, hard to explain without seeing first hand.

Post your IGN if anyone likes it. Mine is OrpheusXI

2. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

I'll give it a shot.
    I've been looking for a MMO for a while.
    IGN (most likely): Chewacala
    *Downloading atm*

3. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

I think I'll check it out after work tonight. Looks interesting.

4. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

Very interesting for sure, the monsters you fight drop "DNA Samples" you then use those DNA samples to turn them into pets (with a scroll you can buy from the Clone NPC ) that follow you around and attack and use skills and have anywhere from 1-5 skills ( I think it's up to 5 ). When you get the pet it will ranked an "E" which if you use a DNA I'm pretty sure they all start as an E. They will have a skill ( maybe 2 ) and it will usually be ranked as "Hate Aura I" for example, which is actually supposed to be the best skill to get ( increases your attack ) if you want your clone to get better skills, well the name explains it's self you Clone two of them together and they will go up a rank from E to D. I'm pretty sure it can also skip a rank and go straight to C. I know you can get rank B, A and I have seen S as well.

There's more info in their wiki, just google it. I'm only level 20 and started on the 31st myself so I don't know everything. I can honestly say some things do have a Maple feel, maybe that's why I dig it?

5. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

OGPlanet though ;___;

Looks neat but...ugh. I still can't forgive them for how badly they ruined LT.

6. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

Downloading now. Hate that every game I download takes about 5 hrs to finish >.>
    This game looks really cool though and the fact that you move with the arrow keys won me over. The wasd stuff just isn't for me lol.
    IGN (hopefully): HevnsAria

7. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

I use a 360 controller, but keyboard for potions.

8. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

Hm, really like the camera angle and graphic style makes me remember those late 90's/early 2000 platform games.

How heavy is the installer? my internet sucks and although I would like to try it I don't wanna be stuck for a few days on it.

9. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

It didn't take long for me. It's only 1.40GB too.

10. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

Annnnnd there's no scythes.

11. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

Thank you, gonna download it later tonight.

12. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

Downloaded it to give it a try but I might not be able to try it until much later tonight, maybe until tomorrow.
    Will post impressions then.

13. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

I just looked at the game data files. This seems ridiculously easy to unpack.

14. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

There's never scythes, Corn. Game doesn't have Pole Arms at all. I love pole arms. = 3=

Is the battle style in this game like most mmorpgs, but with pets? That's what it looked like to me, but I may be mistaken. I'm tired af

15. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

Well got in and I find it kinda funny how horrid the "shader" looks like and how badly it lags me.
    I'm liking how you can set up the keyboard but hate that it's not fully translated yet(and that a couple shortcuts can't be moved).
    IGN: Luxeraph

EDIT: Ohoho, turned the auto camera off, zoomed in, set my camera view to shift and then I just hold it while moving, at least for me it makes the game look better.

16. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

You can hit multiple monsters with any skill, most MMOs didn't allow this and only hit the monster you target. It's like an advanced system of familiars. I've played other games where they used Pets, like grand fantasia and it's way better of course and a lot more to it. I hated Grand Fantastia though.

17. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

So I checked the game out last night after work.

I like some of the concepts, especially the "You attack and hit everything that's in your way," however the controls of the game make it feel generally unpolished. When I was playing it just didn't feel right. Personally I'm going to keep an eye on this game, but I don't see myself playing seriously any time soon.

18. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

Had same feeling except not just because of control but because of translation, camera and, as you mentioned, controls.
    Game may have interesting concepts but it's just too annoying for me to enjoy, I uninstalled it right away after an hour of playing.

19. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

The camera is very odd for sure, most annoying thing for me. It really should still be in beta.

20. Default Re: Heva Clonia - Full release Oct. 31st - Now Open

Tera has Greataxes? Sorta kinda Scythey?

Spoiler