2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Oh god that last one. If he's having trouble with ice climbers, that might mean he's going to nerf the pineapple out of their chain grabs but leave them still better than what other characters can do since that's really all they have.

3. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

I guess I'll repost this one here then

Spoiler

When do you guys think it might come out? (don't you say 2014 -.-)
    By previous examples it could very well take a year or more, but considering this is the definitive console selling game that the Wii U needs right now (and that Mario 3D world is a disappointment), the logical desicion would be release it as soon as possible which would be Spring 2014.

On that scenario Wii U version should be priority over 3DS version and come out first.

4. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Still wish they could've chose a different name, didn't they used to be codenamed Strife?

5. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Or maybe he's adding more like them... I mean, something like Olimar also. Or maybe he is retaking the idea of plusle + minum. It was the debug Ice climbers originally, in case you didn't know.

Aaaah, that reminds me! When Sonic first appeared, someone did a similar image. Sonic was spot on with his original animations too.

6. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Whut. Super Smash Bros Universe would have been perfect.

7. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Ugh, they could at least have gone with Super Smash Bros. U and Super Smash Bros 3D if they were just going to use the console names.

It's what everyone is going to end up calling them anyway.

I'm probably alone on this, but I hope there isn't a dojo. I lack the willpower to stay away/avoid internet spoilers, and would like at least some of the characters to be a surprise for the inevitably late EU launch.

8. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Spoiler

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

Oh that was my missing "or". Obviously he could be adding new characters that are two in one.

10. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

They really failed on the naming, but I'll let it slide :p

How would guys feel if they used Demise instead of Ganondorf?

11. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Maybe Definitely as an alternate costume.

12. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

I would be fairly disappointed. I really enjoy playing Ganondorf in Brawl/Melee and would definitely miss him in this next version. They haven't given us a chance to use his sword yet, so that would be a nice treat. I know Demise has a sword as well, but it just wouldn't be the same.

13. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

I feel like Super Smash Bros: Enter the Fray is decent. It keeps the whole use of a word used to describe a fight. Or maybe Clash but I like Enter the Fray or just The Fray better.

Edit:
    BTW what is this tripping? was it present in Melee?

14. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

Tripping was a new "feature" in Brawl where characters have a chance to randomly fall while running. Needless to say, it was universally despised.

15. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

I'm absolutely STOKED to see how Peach/Zelda are gunna look like!

(they better make it in again!! please!!)

16. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

I can't wait to see more of Villager/Megaman.

17. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

I would say he gets the original Animal Crossing helmet with horns, but Villager doesn't wear that :x

18. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

I was half asleep in the shower this morning and started wondering if they would let you share unlocked players between games? Would each game have different unlockables? If each game had different unlockables, could you trade them to eachother?

19. Default Re: Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS Discussion

I don't see why they wouldn't at least let you share saves between your Wii U and 3DS. I know it got extra copies sold for MH3U, there's really no reason to not do it, and it seems pretty solid from what I noticed for MH. Never had any issues with data being lost or anything.