View Poll Results: Do you hope it's a joke?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't think it's a joke, but I hope it is.

24 47.06%
  • I think it's a joke, and I sure hope I'm right.

9 17.65%
  • I think it's a joke but I hope it's not.

1 1.96%
  • I don't think it's a joke and I hope it's not.

6 11.76%
  • I don't care either way.

11 21.57%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

The more I think about it, the more absurd it sounds.
    These are instructors, not some kind of legendary one-in-a-million hero.
    When Mikhail pronounces a new level 120 Dawn Warrior "done with training", the DW is supposed to know everything Mikhail does.
    Or do we now learn that he, and the other instructors, have been shorting the Knights of Cygnus all this time, teaching them inferior Adventurer-like skills, but keeping the really powerful stuff to themselves?

2. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

I hope this is nothing but the same Dawn Warriors with a different look and improved skills. What I mean is I hope they just turn every DW into a Mikhail, this game seriously doesn't need even more classes. If they do this, all my welcomes, not just the Cygnus instructors got some of the best character designs in the game, but I'd be making a Blaze Wizard as soon as this gets here. If Danielcatu likes Irena, I'm all sold for Oz.

This can be as simple as "Now that we have got Skia back, Empress Cygnuss has been able to unleash our true potential." Changes to the story are always possible without even needing a plot device.

I really hope that light Lazer gets taken out, it totally doesn't fit the job to the point it can ruin it.

3. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Remember you get 3 SP and a 4th job skill book with empty content when you done your 120 CK quest?
    1) Mikhail Transformation
    2) Shining blast
    3) Soul assault

Master level, 1 for each skill.

Okay, I'm just trolling.

4. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

and I wanted to believe

5. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

inb4 more classes have hurricane.

Imakillmyself.

6. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

This should be the case.

Its absurd to have completely new classes revolving around cygnus unless this revolves around existing cks/uas.

Nexon copying pirate's transform+laser and adding wings to it?

Sounds legit.

You can never have enough wings in this game.

7. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Oh wow Nexon just what I wanted…

A Cygnus Knight revamp suddenly looks awesome compared to this. I remember when I used to like new classes as content. I wish they would just finish one thing first and stop dragging it all out. Just release the pirate hero already and be done with it. A warrior shooting a laser beam out of his sword I mean really?

These could be fun I guess but not what I was hoping for. As long as when they release them we get some real content to accompany them.

8. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

That could've actually panned out right.

9. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

I don't have any intelligent words for this. This is the epitome of stupid. Just... ugh.

WHY?

This is entirely unnecessary and stupid. They must have run out of ideas, thus they are simply reaching for desperate measures to keep players interested. Unfortunately, I don't think this will get the response they want.

10. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

What's with Nexon and Lazers?

11. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

The whole existence of Nexon is itself a contradiction of promises. LolMasteria update taking years, getting rid of hackers/duped items, elemental wands/staves, unresponsive customer service, etc. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but their promises have never had any real merit.

12. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Nope, you're not. Nexon's promises may as well be ignored, they are a pretty bad company.

Unless Nexon somehow suddenly pulls a lot of new original ideas out of their asses, I can't see these classes as being anything but a mixture of new op'd skills and old same class skills. Guess we are going to need another full character revamp.

13. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Omg they gave him lux's ult lol.

14. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Haha. The Japanese players are just as stupefied as we are about this.

Nexon, you certainly know how to please your players.

15. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

I could imagine the japanese players just like, in a serious tone, just staring at it. Then just walk out. LOL
    Last edited by KhainiWest; 2012-03-16 at 10:02 AM. Reason: The ah yah is chinese not japanese lol

16. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

I expected this, but it makes no sense, with the current story, it makes no sense to have these characters playable.

Here's the only way I can see this working.

-Lock the current Cygnus Knights.
    -Add something to the story, where in the current instructors, go on a quest for power, to save the current knights and the Empress from the plight of war, in maybe incooperate them into Future Ereve, and give them some path to follow to change the future themselves.
    -Do not make them pineappleing duplicates of every existing class we already have.

I mean the original knights had a few differences from their adventurer counterpart, whatever ok, they maxed at 120, but if they are just going to add more un-unique skills, and boost these guys to 120, really, what's the point.

17. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

This makes no sense unless it's Cygnus Knights getting their max. levels extended to 200 and being able to obtain these new skills. If that's the case, it'd kinda make sense with the current storyline progress. If that's not the case, please NO.

We. Don't. Need. More. Classes.

Please, just stop with them Nexon. Release the last hero and stop with them already. No, they are not going to get you more customers. Yes, they are getting annoying.

18. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

Wings and lasers.

Gee, how original. Totally haven't seen this at least 3 times before.

19. Default Re: KMS - The Hero of Light, Mikhail!

My far-fetched hope is that this is just a Soul Warrior revamp, and they used Mikhail's likeness as an example...

Really? Another pineappleing class? Are you kidding me? What are we up to now? Fifty? COME ON! I want to continue liking this game, but they're starting to make it VERY HARD.