1. Default I have a Tyrant Belt and Shoe, and 21 Superior Shielding Wards... what should I do?

So I have this belt and shoe, neither have potential and both are perfectly clean.

I have 21 of these wards, which only appear in the CS very, very infrequently.

I could use 100% pot scrolls on them, leaving 21 wards for getting them to 7 stars.
    I could use epic pot scrolls on them, leaving 19 (or fewer) wards to get to 7 stars.

I don't spend real money on NX so cubing them in the future is unlikely. Any suggestions for how I should proceed? I'm debating between the epic potential and the 7 star enhancement.

2. Default Re: I have a Tyrant Belt and Shoe, and 21 Superior Shielding Wards... what should I d

If you aren't going to cube them for a while/ever, scrolling them will be MUCH more beneficial. Use 100% pot scrolls on them and occult cubes to get 3%+ stat.

3. Default Re: I have a Tyrant Belt and Shoe, and 21 Superior Shielding Wards... what should I d

Alas, we don't have (easily accessible) occult cubes in EMS, or I would have definitely gone with the 100% pot option. If I did epic and they did both work, that would leave 19 wards for EEing. I'm not *entirely* sure if that'll be enough D:. This is my dilemma.

4. Default Re: I have a Tyrant Belt and Shoe, and 21 Superior Shielding Wards... what should I d

Ah, EMS. Well, I still think your best bet is enhance first and if you have left over, use the epic pots. The chances of getting a relevant stat are... low. Do you guys have plentiful 5 star enhancements?

5. Default Re: I have a Tyrant Belt and Shoe, and 21 Superior Shielding Wards... what should I d

Nope. We don't even have AEEs. I have every single available AEE in our server (21 of them).

Problem is, if I enhance to 7 stars, I can't use another ward to use the epic pot scrolls. That's my concern :P.

6. Default Re: I have a Tyrant Belt and Shoe, and 21 Superior Shielding Wards... what should I d

Occult cubes are dropping like crazy so you can use those to get to epic.

7. Default Re: I have a Tyrant Belt and Shoe, and 21 Superior Shielding Wards... what should I d

Otherwise this would be super easy to solve :P

8. Default Re: I have a Tyrant Belt and Shoe, and 21 Superior Shielding Wards... what should I d

o idk then

If 2 star no boom ee or 3 star ee boom/noboom scrolls are available that might save some scrolls/money.
    7 stars should be more important than epic pot unless you plan on cubing it to legendary right away

9. Default Re: I have a Tyrant Belt and Shoe, and 21 Superior Shielding Wards... what should I d

Sadly all I have is normal AEEs :(.

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: I have a Tyrant Belt and Shoe, and 21 Superior Shielding Wards... what should I d

Wasting a ward on potential would be the stupidest thing you could do that's for sure.

11. Default Re: I have a Tyrant Belt and Shoe, and 21 Superior Shielding Wards... what should I d

Okay so I won't waste it on potential then. Thank you! Do you happen to know the estimate number of wards required to get to 7 stars? I know it's all chance but there must be a statistical expected value.

12. Default Re: I have a Tyrant Belt and Shoe, and 21 Superior Shielding Wards... what should I d

1/.9 + 1/.8 + 1/.7 + 1/.6 + 1/.5 +1/.4 = around 10 scrolls for 2-7

13. Default Re: I have a Tyrant Belt and Shoe, and 21 Superior Shielding Wards... what should I d

Yeah, I just worked that out myself but you beat me to it :P. It's 9.956349, so yeah, 10. I only have 21 wards, so here's hoping I'm statistically average!

14. Default Re: I have a Tyrant Belt and Shoe, and 21 Superior Shielding Wards... what should I d

If you're really from ems, the problem should not exist because
    1, you would have no way to obtain tyrant shoes or belt for sure in any legit way, though I haven't seen any hacker selling them either, only capes - and
    2, with the huge availability of high quality EEs (this point is morally questionable) the problem should not sussist in the first place.

15. Default Re: I have a Tyrant Belt and Shoe, and 21 Superior Shielding Wards... what should I d

Demethos doesn't have the duping problem you have in Kradia, so we don't have *any* HQAEEs.