IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Cooking with Tangyoon

Ok, so I tried this for the first time today, and it's really good exp. But my dishes always end up as garbage, and I'm not sure why.

When I click to "listen to the explanation of Cooking With Tangyoon" he just goes on about cooking for pirates and doesn't say a thing about how to actually do the PQ.

for example, the dish it says i'm cooking is like Noodles with Mushroom or something so, I chose a mushroom monster, it said that was a good choice, ok. Next was a noodle monster, good choice again. every time after that however, the choices didn't make sense and all of them led to the dish being garbage.

How do you get a good recipe in this PQ? because i'm really confused and the game is absolutely no help and doesn't explain anything.

2. Default Re: Cooking with Tangyoon

@Razmos;

For the recipes, you have to choose specific monsters.

Escargot - Chubby Snail, Red Snail, Orange Mushroom, Wine Bottle, Potted Sprout
    Chopped Noodles with Mushroom - Blue Mushroom, Chopped Noodles, Mushmom, Bellflower Root, Bubble Fish
    Cold Jellyfish - Jellyfish, Cool Jellyfish, Sr. Bellflower Root, Ice Piece, Potted Morning Glory
    Fried Pork - Ribbon Pig, Very Fat Pig, Fire Boar, Nependeath, Octopus
    Slime Pudding - Slime, Cube Slime, Cherry Bubble Tea, Snowman, Chocolate Syrup

I used this site as my guide.
    http://maplesecrets.blogspot.com/201...lvl-60-90.html

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Cooking with Tangyoon

Ahhhhh, that makes sense, thanks very much :D