1. Default Get this permanent fish for 18k?

Well, we're having a permanent pet item sale right now with built-in 5 WA and MA along with the usual 7 slots. Sounds nifty, but the problem is that 18k is almost the equivalent of 50 bucks here and I don't know if that's a price I want to pay for 5 more WA (Initially).

On the other hand I could tell you that my pitiful attempts to chaos even 3 WA have cost me about twice as much as 18k.

Should I just go for it or settle with the current fish I have (1 WA, 5 slots left) and find some cheaper way to get my WA up?

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Get this permanent fish for 18k?

The currency conversion between both version might make it seem different seeing that it's 50 bucks. However, the conversion price is around $20.00 , then it might be worth it.

3. Default Re: Get this permanent fish for 18k?

It'd be approximately 16 bucks here. I'm also curious to know what was said above, it's okay if you said that sounds like paying too much because I definitely feel that way too.

4. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Personally I find the price (18k) okay, not that bad for a permanent 5 wa....
    But apparently it's around 45~50 rm, which sucks badly. I wouldn't buy it if I was living in msia...

5. Default Re: Get this permanent fish for 18k?

Naturally the problem is that I DO happen to live there. I can cut down the cost a bit because I buy cash with a discount but that just looks expensive from my point of view.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Didn't you say you were quitting when you get your Phantom to 200? Is it really worth spending that much for so little time?

7. Default Re: Get this permanent fish for 18k?

I decided against quitting eventually. As for this question though I am just going to deal with 5 less WA because it's only about 1k range and I'm never going to fund myself so much that the 5 Wa would help substantially, plus I used some of my current cash to expand my equip slots because the Veracent event would give me more returns.

Haha, honestly I think I only thought about this because I was still mad over Chaosing my ring but 18k can be put to many other good uses including groceries since I didn't charge anything yet. Thanks for all the input though.

8. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Well it's inevitable that there might be a release where pet equips will be able to be pot'd if it goes on like this. Only use I see for a pet at the moment is auto-looting and auto-potting.

9. Default Re: Get this permanent fish for 18k?

I hope I'll really have quit by then. I already have auto-loot and my pet's own Fish isn't fully scrolled yet so I'll take my chances on it if those scrolls even still exist on the market now.

Edit: I forgot to mention that some of the equips apparently don't work. I might not have 5 more WA but I saved myself time from haranguing with the support team.